January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

okay I just printed em out anyway but thank you. I meant leave by 5 tonight sorry. we'll be at the park by 8 tomorrow morning if that's okay or if there's anyone else stating at the comfort inn tonight we'll just leave when they do.

okay I just printed em out anyway but thank you. I meant leave by 5 tonight sorry. we'll be at the park by 8 tomorrow morning if that's okay or if there's anyone else stating at the comfort inn tonight we'll just leave when they do.

Ohhhhhhh well thats fine :bleh:

Sent from my phone?

Lmao won't live that one down .
That looks like fun.

Damn it I couldn't find the picture at the end of the day with your shiny Jeep.

Does anyone have a stock muffler they want to sell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the stock muffler from mine only thing is I cut the little hangers to get it off. but if you don't mind you can have it

Guys I have to keep my eye on the weather on this one. If it snows up here in CT I have to stay behind and plow.
Hopefully the schedule works out better for February.

Guys I have to keep my eye on the weather on this one. If it snows up here in CT I have to stay behind and plow.
Hopefully the schedule works out better for February.

Tell them you're snowed in......or sick....Dr Maddness has the exact name of the Jeeping sickness we all get.

I waited till now to try and exhaust all options. But unfortunately, work strikes again. My day off has ultimately been denied for "lack of manpower" issues. Sorry bit I'm out. Hope all that go ave a safe & fun ride. Hope to see you all again soon.

I waited till now to try and exhaust all options. But unfortunately, work strikes again. My day off has ultimately been denied for "lack of manpower" issues. Sorry bit I'm out. Hope all that go ave a safe & fun ride. Hope to see you all again soon.

That sucks Eddie, we'll hook up next time my friend.

I'm out. Will be at the Newark Airport de-icing airplanes. Money is too good to turn down. Have fun and be safe.

Have fun and be safe guys. Looking forward to wheeling when it's a little warmer.
Keep the shine side up!:thumb:

Well I'm off to bed....have to get up at 5 and leave by 5:30am....see you all around 8 at the park.

Cheers
Ben

Top Bottom