January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Have a kick a$$ trip guys! Looking forward to flipping through the pic thread & hoping to see a few of you at the Feb trip.

Thanks! I am looking forward to riding it lifted!
I DO have a set of Duratracs, KP your memory is sharp as ever. I have the 16" steelies though. I don't know how much wider a tire I could go with those narrow shoes, so I am shopping around. Hell, I wouldn't mind some of the rubi rims they have out there and you can find alright deals on those too, so these spacers might come in handy for the long haul.

From what I read, Spidertrax are the way to go. Really no records of those spinning off of peoples hubs.

Thanks! I am looking forward to riding it lifted!
I DO have a set of Duratracs, KP your memory is sharp as ever. I have the 16" steelies though. I don't know how much wider a tire I could go with those narrow shoes, so I am shopping around. Hell, I wouldn't mind some of the rubi rims they have out there and you can find alright deals on those too, so these spacers might come in handy for the long haul.

From what I read, Spidertrax are the way to go. Really no records of those spinning off of peoples hubs.

I checked my set I think maybe once after installed and everything was tight as it should be. I have also ran spacers/adapters for years on my other cars and never had an issue one time with them comming loose.

All, just some info for the folks that have never been to Rausch Creek before. Their website has a form that need to be filled out and turned in before you can wheel. There is a separate form for a Parental Waiver if you are bringing the kids.

Also, there is a $15 membership fee for everyone age 16+, kids 15- are free, a $35 entrance fee for each vehicle and driver.

I think that I have it correct from what the website says.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/mem.php

I will see you all this evening and/or tomorrow.

Bob

All, just some info for the folks that have never been to Rausch Creek before. Their website has a form that need to be filled out and turned in before you can wheel. There is a separate form for a Parental Waiver if you are bringing the kids.

Also, there is a $15 membership fee for everyone age 16+, kids 15- are free, a $35 entrance fee for each vehicle and driver.

I think that I have it correct from what the website says.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/mem.php

I will see you all this evening and/or tomorrow.

Bob

thank you for the reminder about the form. I'm going to print some out before I leave tonight. do passengers need to fill one out as well?

thank you for the reminder about the form. I'm going to print some out before I leave tonight. do passengers need to fill one out as well?

Their website says that everyone has to be a member and each member has to fill out a form. So if you are already a member, no form. If you are 15 and under, no form. I THINK....

Their website says that everyone has to be a member and each member has to fill out a form. So if you are already a member, no form. If you are 15 and under, no form. I THINK....

Members just show your card and thats the equivalent of the form. Dont know about kids but passengers/non members need forms.

okay well ill just print out one for each of us. anything else I might need? I'm hoping to be outta here by 5 and there by probably 9 or so. can't wait!

hope you guys all have a great time cant wait to see some pics :thumb:

When will we see you gain BigBear?

okay well ill just print out one for each of us. anything else I might need? I'm hoping to be outta here by 5 and there by probably 9 or so. can't wait!

They also have copies of the forum in the office.
Would you mind leaving half hour sooner and arriving at 0830? We try to get going at 9

Is the Baltimore crew still meeting us at Sheetz at 7am?

We are leaving Nates at about 6 is the word i got

Sent from my phone?

Top Bottom