In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Had a great weekend up wheeling. The Jeeps did great with no issues…almost. Only issue for the weekend was Chads rear ARB seal housing decided to stay home so was left with, what we then found an intermittent front e-locker. Regardless, he still wheeled the heck out of his Jk and made it through both days 🤘🏼

We were fortunate to help out and run the Mirror Lake trail on Saturday. Had a great group of people and great weather.

View attachment 413058
View attachment 413059
View attachment 413061

On Sunday, we joined the Swamp Lake run which ended up being a pretty large group which meant a very long day. But was still a blast and enjoyed the trail a ton, definitely need to go back.

If you can’t tell by my hood, it was crazy dusty coming in.
View attachment 413062
View attachment 413063

Looking down at Swamp Lake
View attachment 413064

Came across this really cool mine that we desperately wanted to explore.
View attachment 413065
View attachment 413066

Unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of pics as usual but definitely enjoyed every minute.

Of course, I had to have my co-driver with me for this trip 🤙🏼
View attachment 413067

Had to end the trip with my favorite Huckleberry Haze IPA that’s made by Lazy Dog.
View attachment 413068

Cheers and hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!

That looks like an awesome time! Can’t wait until we move out to Nevada and we can invite ourselves along! 🤣😂

Had a great weekend up wheeling. The Jeeps did great with no issues…almost. Only issue for the weekend was Chads rear ARB seal housing decided to stay home so was left with, what we then found an intermittent front e-locker. Regardless, he still wheeled the heck out of his Jk and made it through both days 🤘🏼

We were fortunate to help out and run the Mirror Lake trail on Saturday. Had a great group of people and great weather.

View attachment 413058
View attachment 413059
View attachment 413061

On Sunday, we joined the Swamp Lake run which ended up being a pretty large group which meant a very long day. But was still a blast and enjoyed the trail a ton, definitely need to go back.

If you can’t tell by my hood, it was crazy dusty coming in.
View attachment 413062
View attachment 413063

Looking down at Swamp Lake
View attachment 413064

Came across this really cool mine that we desperately wanted to explore.
View attachment 413065
View attachment 413066

Unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of pics as usual but definitely enjoyed every minute.

Of course, I had to have my co-driver with me for this trip 🤙🏼
View attachment 413067

Had to end the trip with my favorite Huckleberry Haze IPA that’s made by Lazy Dog.
View attachment 413068

Cheers and hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!
Awesome shots of what looks like a heck of a good time! So wish we could have joined you for this (y)

Looks like someone bit off more than they could chew with gear work and returned it. Or borrowed one extra piece (crush sleeve because they fucked up the first one maybe) and returned the kit.

Looks like someone bit off more than they could chew with gear work and returned it. Or borrowed one extra piece (crush sleeve because they fucked up the first one maybe) and returned the kit.
Who knows. I have had some that were opened to "make a kit" during Covid but were sill taped back up. Haven't seen one this bad haha

Top Bottom