In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

392 is coming along. Everything else was gutted and and got the long arm brackets burned in.

img_0187.jpg
img_0166.jpg
img_0167.jpg

After the front end suspension brackets were cut out making way more room to work, we got the PSC kit installed for the most part. Won’t add the ram lines until the suspension is hanging so we can confirm hose lengths to make our own as the ones included are usually too short for coilovers/long arms.

img_0169.jpg
img_0170.jpg
img_0171.jpg

The 392 kit does remove all stock power steering including the electric pump which is nice. No APEX boost kit. This does add power steering bump under the intake manifold replacing an idler pulley. You also have to shorten and move the upper radiator hose going into the thermostat to make room for the reservoir.

Wish PSC done, was time to start mocking up the front towers. Things get tight quick!

img_0182.jpg

img_0193.jpg

Really enjoying this one and should have axles hanging soon!

392 is coming along. Everything else was gutted and and got the long arm brackets burned in.

View attachment 395488
View attachment 395489
View attachment 395490

After the front end suspension brackets were cut out making way more room to work, we got the PSC kit installed for the most part. Won’t add the ram lines until the suspension is hanging so we can confirm hose lengths to make our own as the ones included are usually too short for coilovers/long arms.

View attachment 395491
View attachment 395492
View attachment 395493

The 392 kit does remove all stock power steering including the electric pump which is nice. No APEX boost kit. This does add power steering bump under the intake manifold replacing an idler pulley. You also have to shorten and move the upper radiator hose going into the thermostat to make room for the reservoir.

Wish PSC done, was time to start mocking up the front towers. Things get tight quick!

View attachment 395494

View attachment 395495

Really enjoying this one and should have axles hanging soon!
Looks great! Excited to see pictures when its finished.

AEV Level II 2023 Rubicon 392, Anniversary Edition. $144,345.30……

Am I the only one that thinks this is absolutely insane?

View attachment 395626
View attachment 395627
View attachment 395628
View attachment 395629
I don't think these kind of prices are going to be around much longer. This isn't sustainable. Unless of course they start offering 20 year financing. They're already offering 40-50 year mortgages. And people are taking out HELOCs for groceries.

I don't think these kind of prices are going to be around much longer. This isn't sustainable. Unless of course they start offering 20 year financing. They're already offering 40-50 year mortgages. And people are taking out HELOCs for groceries.
I’d agree with this, local ford dealer had been doing 10-20k mark ups on all trucks, recently my laws bought a new f150 and actually got a dealers discount, of course I looked at the f250s and they are now down to only 10k “market adjustments”. Mind you these are routine dealer order vehicles, but seems like it’s getting better

What’s crazy is that there is someone out there that will probably pay this, cash, and they know it. But yes I can’t see this lasting long as this would be insane to fully finance, especially with todays rates.

Top Bottom