Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

I forgot to mention, I have a couple of more things for sale. If anyone interested I have 2 rugged ridge fog lights(used) and 2 slim pro comp driving lights (used)or 2 hella black driving lights (new). Rock-slide engineering 50' light bar mount, off brand led head lights plug-n-play. Just pm your # if interested. Thanks

So unfortunately I have to get rid of my JK soon, my work Truck is acting up and this the second one. So I decided to get a new truck so I don't go threw this headache and waste money again. I'm selling my evo front with stinger ($450)and I have a set of 35' lexani mud beast wheels/tire. About 3000 miles on them, spare is new($1300) If anyone interested.

Sad to hear this Bobby. I know how it feels to need to sell your Jeep for the better and it's tough. I hope to see you back into another rig soon and back on another run with your Wayalife family.

As far as the tires, I'd love to go 35's right now, but Steel just isn't ready for it. Unfortunately I won't be able to take them off your hands. :grayno:

Sad to hear this Bobby. I know how it feels to need to sell your Jeep for the better and it's tough. I hope to see you back into another rig soon and back on another run with your Wayalife family.

As far as the tires, I'd love to go 35's right now, but Steel just isn't ready for it. Unfortunately I won't be able to take them off your hands. :grayno:

Thanks man appreciate, It sucks just got it about a year ago and now I have to let go. But already getting a game plan together for another rig, Hopefully sometime next year. Not a problem man thanks!

Took out a different type of 4x4 out today. If you haven't been, you've got to check out Arizona.

Forgot the pics, whoops!

Attachments

• 1471625162815.jpg
    1471625162815.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 1471625178483.jpg
    1471625178483.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 1471625199051.jpg
    1471625199051.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 48
Is anyone available Sunday to help install my CB?
Im gonna be busy sunday, but CB install is actually pretty easy! Just a little time consuming the first time.
So unfortunately I have to get rid of my JK soon, my work Truck is acting up and this the second one. So I decided to get a new truck so I don't go threw this headache and waste money again. I'm selling my evo front with stinger ($450)and I have a set of 35' lexani mud beast wheels/tire. About 3000 miles on them, spare is new($1300) If anyone interested.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get back in one soon.
Forgot the pics, whoops!
Maaan that looks awesome!
Did you make sure to disconnect front away bars? Articulation looks pretty poor...

lol the original 4X4s are know for their lack of articulation. Bur can go through everything like a freight train :cheesy:
Where do you pack the cooler? [emoji14]

DWiggles is helping me with the CB install tomorrow. After that all I need will be to get it tuned. Can anyone help me with that? Please..

We are installing the CB tomorrow afternoon around 230. Maybe meet up or sometime this week?? Whichever is best for you!!

I also have a meter you are more than welcome to use! Don't have much time tomorrow but I can see if I can sneak out to help. Where you doing the install?

Oh, no! Bummer to hear that :( Hopefully you will be able to get back on track and in another rig soon!

Gotta see the River Walk of course, if you haven't been yet.

Also check out Alamo Beer Company on Lamar St, downtown. Nice beer garden, live music and great local TX craft beer.

Oh I drank the hell out of Texas beer and whiskey last week. Enough that I damn near worked for free.

TX whiskey is good stuff !

Top Bottom