Hinrichs 2.0

Jeep has been a little jealous of the bmw getting all the parts when I cant really drive it, so ordered up a Poison Spyder hood louver. It was finally a good deal.

Jeep has been a little jealous of the bmw getting all the parts when I cant really drive it, so ordered up a Poison Spyder hood louver. It was finally a good deal.

About time you give your Jeep some lovin :D

Looking forward to seeing the hood louver installed :yup:

Geez, I was worried your next post was gonna be one of you buying a minivan :grayno:

Synergy tie rod finally installed over the weekend, wondering if I flip it around if it'll sit higher. I installed the low misalignment spacers right away as well, glad I got 2 sets just incase. Also the new draglink went in finally. Hope the boot on that one holds up longer.

IMG_8899.jpg

Finally time for the first tire rotation.

IMG_8891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you rotate the tie rod up a bit it will give you a bit more clearance and not hang down as much. You just have to watch that you don't rotate it too much to where it starts interfering with the diff cover when at full lockIMG_20170122_131659251.jpg

Sent from a guy with a jeep

I hope I never get a flat. Taking the tire off of that carrier by yourself sucks. Actually I take that back - getting it back on sucks worse. :icon_crazy:

I hate taking it off, I use my hitch to get a better grip to put the tires on the carrier tho, get better at it each time lol.

Louver came today. Hard to tell what's in the box

IMG_8909.jpg

Paul helping inspect the contents

IMG_8910.jpg
IMG_8911.jpg

And not super surprised, the corner is bent. Talked to a guy before in a trip and had the same issue.

IMG_8912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom