High Lakes Run NorCal - Saturday 2/21

Sunday is Easter... Are we thinking of running it in a day?

Not the whole trail, no. Depending on weather I wouldn't feel safe trying to push up Cadillac Hill with possible ice. The tentative plan is to run in Loon Lake to soup bowl or little sluice (depends on traffic and how well we move). Have lunch the head back out. It will be an all day trip most likely. We may go up Friday and camp just last the slabs and then do the same Saturday night.

Not the whole trail, no. Depending on weather I wouldn't feel safe trying to push up Cadillac Hill with possible ice. The tentative plan is to run in Loon Lake to soup bowl or little sluice (depends on traffic and how well we move). Have lunch the head back out. It will be an all day trip most likely. We may go up Friday and camp just last the slabs and then do the same Saturday night.

I may camp the night before too. Long drive if I make it all one day.

Looked like a awesome trip and good looking Jeeps. I can't wait tell I get another jeep hopefully soon it's killing me not having one.

I'm down for the rubicon and my wife wants to camp overnight. Anyone interested in staying? If not I'm sure we could camo some where around there after lol.

I don't know if my jeep is ready for fordyce. Didn't make it to soup bowl before losing my breaks. But redemption sounds pretty good right now.

Top Bottom