Going to a Long Arm.. What can I expect?

All you did was share your hatred of Teraflex.. I sincerely appreciate that, but I asked "What can i expect" not Who the F**K hates Teraflex... I have had many Jeeps where i've made several mistakes with regards to the build process.. I am legitimately trying to avoid this which is what brought me here.. I'm sure if i wouldn't have mentioned the brand i would have had a series of different responses.. I understand that we all have opinions and I appreciate that, but i was just looking for "what" i could expect from a Long Arm. This is my 5th wrangler and i bought her as a blank slate with a plan.. I need a rock crawler (not a buggy) that will perform as good on road as off..

Thus far i've received info that indicates it will not flex better than my current set-up and that it will perform better on road. Is that really all you guys can come up with? There are mugs running 40's on this forum and I can't imagine that is on a SA lift..

Oh.. By the way..... GFY!!View attachment 289497
Built does not equal Made

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard#qualified

Interesting. Under these guidelines, looks like a pretty clear case of deceptive advertising. It TF could say “made,” they would. “Built” just means assembling components, but TF obviously wants people to think they’re “made” in the USA.

I dont know if I would go as far as calling it deceptive. There are legal definitions of Made vs Assembled - they are using the one that applies to them.

OP is having a hard time understanding that Made and Assembled are two different things.

I don’t know for sure-there are far more folks more knowledgeable than I on this forum, but are ANY of the TF products actually MADE in the USA? I don’t think so...just not sure. I do my best to buy American Or Canadian, or Australian (ARB), most definitely NOT Chinese or Asian

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All you did was share your hatred of Teraflex.. I sincerely appreciate that, but I asked "What can i expect" not Who the F**K hates Teraflex...

Just because you don't like me posting up FACTS about TeraFlex and backing them up with PHOTOS for proof doesn't mean I "hate" them. I do find their deceptive marketing shameful and enough so that I've chosen to no longer do business with them but really, that's a far cry from "hatred".

I have had many Jeeps where i've made several mistakes with regards to the build process.. I am legitimately trying to avoid this which is what brought me here.. I'm sure if i wouldn't have mentioned the brand i would have had a series of different responses.. I understand that we all have opinions and I appreciate that, but i was just looking for "what" i could expect from a Long Arm. This is my 5th wrangler and i bought her as a blank slate with a plan..

Wow, 5 Wranglers and you've learned absolutely nothing - impressive. :spock:

I need a rock crawler (not a buggy) that will perform as good on road as off..

AGAIN, buy the TeraFlex kit that you've been sold on. Not like I care and as you were told, "it's the best thing since sliced bread". I've got nothing on that. :yup:

Thus far i've received info that indicates it will not flex better than my current set-up and that it will perform better on road. Is that really all you guys can come up with? There are mugs running 40's on this forum and I can't imagine that is on a SA lift..

Actually, any long arm kit will correct the suspension geometry when lifted 4" or higher and that will help improve your ride on pavement. Flex will always be limited by shock length - NOT arm length. Believe what you want but big flex on TeraFlex long arms WILL blow out bushings. Don't believe me, fast forward to 5:44 on this video.

Oh.. By the way..... GFY!

:yawn37:

Funny how on TeraFlex's website, "100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA" is just a footnote.

teraflex.jpg

On Dynatrac's website, "MADE IN THE USA" is prominently displayed.

dynatrac.jpg

How odd. :thinking:

No.. That is exactly the opposite of what I am trying to do... I came here for input.. Please share why the Falcons suck. They are not cheap and I do not want to waste money..

You didn’t come here for input you came here to bitch and moan about other people’s opinion of something you want to buy ya little cry baby. You wanna buy it? Go for it, no one here gives a fuck. You have said some of the dumbest shit I’ve read in awhile, so thanks for the entertainment tonight. [emoji106]

Holy shit, five pages of back and forth and he still does not get it[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Just buy your shit you’re on your fifth Jeep and did so much research.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy shit, five pages of back and forth and he still does not get it[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Just buy your shit you’re on your fifth Jeep and did so much research.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Holy shit indeed, I just read through this whole thing. I will at least acknowledge when I own Chinese shit😂. I have a smittybuilt winch and I'm not proud but there is no way in hell that I can afford a warn. There is one thing I will never purchase though and that is terrorflex.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am hard pressed to recall the last time I have come across someone so incredibly fucktarded.

OP- make sure you also get the the TF speed bumps...I mean Chinese cans of foam...I mean platinum columns of pure awesomeness filled with with the tears of angels.

You sir have been fed the blue pill by Teraflex. It’s too late now, as the poison slowly rushes through your blood stream. Go ahead and buy the long arms, and falcon shocks. Can’t wait to see how the China made parts assembled in the USA, work out for you.

Top Bottom