Florida Wayalife Members

Left the beach to get fuel and get some food........at.Our Deck Down Under........good seafood and sandwiches.....come and join us well be here for a bit....

~Woodrow~

Drive safe Ed..headed back today myself after a night in Orlando.

I stuck to a schedule with my friends this weekend so we didnt deviate much. Missed opportunities to meet some wayalifers there. Saw a few of the jeeps but missed talking to anyone, but still had a blast.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was there as well, but had very little free time meet up any WAYALIFERS...

Attachments

• image-3953318542.jpg
    image-3953318542.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 67
Wish I could have been there, but since I have no Jeep yet, I can wait until next year!

2014 JKU Copperhead is on the way!

They have spectator section that was full of people. It is a great place to do research and see what you want to do when you do get a jeep. It is a lot better to see things in person instead of in pictures. Maybe next year.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

They have spectator section that was full of people. It is a great place to do research and see what you want to do when you do get a jeep. It is a lot better to see things in person instead of in pictures. Maybe next year.

R/
Will

He has more stuff waiting in his shed to put on than I own for my jeep lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was a great time, can't wait for next year!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734407.092634.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734446.135394.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734480.082692.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734480.082692.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734516.439738.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734516.439738.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

R/
Will

I managed to get a pic of you guys on the track!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398734608.270303.jpg

Yeah was definitely a good time out there and the obstacle course wait times were way better than last year. Sadly my timing was off and only saw HEIMDALL_TJ and 904Jeep on the way out on Saturday. I did make a cameo in mattfl's vids he posted though doing the 1st lane :blush:, always the shortest line.

I ran into Heim and 904 a couple times. I swear I saw your jeep too Will. I got some pictures of several Wayalife jeeps, and did a shout out to some as we drove past each other on the beach. I'm sure they thought I was a crazy woman though. Haha. I'll post pictures once I get them uploaded. It was a great weekend.

I ran into Heim and 904 a couple times. I swear I saw your jeep too Will. I got some pictures of several Wayalife jeeps, and did a shout out to some as we drove past each other on the beach. I'm sure they thought I was a crazy woman though. Haha. I'll post pictures once I get them uploaded. It was a great weekend.

You did see my Jeep We parked right behind you.

R/
Will

We had a great time as well. We got a lot of positive feedback on the trailer through out the weekend and spent some dough on an Or-Fab tire carrier with Roto-packs that I can't wait to install. We watched the obstacle coarse and saw some folks tear up their rigs and went through 3 lanes though we bowed out of the rock garden. Can't wait till next year. I'll be ready for the rocks by then. Jill's making a video of our trip and we'll post it up here in the days to come. We won a few things in the raffle and one of them was a light bar rail for a TJ front bumper. As we were walking back to our Jeep we saw a nice stock TJ with a couple girls in it waiting on their parents to come back and gave it to them. Made the wife and I feel good to pay it forward.

What a nice guy Ed.

Was a great weekend and finally good to put faces with names. Look forward to more adventures.

R/
Will

Top Bottom