Florida Wayalife Members

I'm in Georgia, but Valdosta might as well be north Florida, considering how often I drive down. I'm having a tough time finding places to wheel, where does everyone go up around Jax and Tallahassee?

Just did a ride in Osceola NF on Labor Day. We'll be going back sometime. Next ride will probably be Ocala HardRock. I'll post some details when I have some.

Another Firefighter in Citrus Park (Tampa), just back from Key West on 9/11. Fishing trip.
Marlin (my Jeep) on Truck U, Jeep Beach.
I'll be at Jeeptoberfest for the weekend. Haven't booked a room yet. Where is everyone staying?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1379206231586.jpg
    1379206231586.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 1379206252551.jpg
    1379206252551.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Welcome John! Don't know if I'll be able to make it to jeeptoberfest but I'll try! Anyways if anybody is interested next Sunday the 22nd, Orlando jeep club is doing a trail ride open to nonmembers. It will be held at richloam. All of us are meeting at 9:30 am at the sunoco gas station on the corner of 471 and 50. 13801 SR 471, Webster, Fl. Would love to see you guys out there if you can make it!!

Thanks, I might see you there. I was going to Inverness but may meet you guys instead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll try and make it out, hopefully I can get someone to cover for me if the "phone rings". Funny thing is I'm pretty sure all the signs in the area call it Tarrytown lol, always gas up there before heading out.

Yeah this actually my first trail ride with the club as well as my first time at richloam. Yeah haha it's all in the Ocala region about 63 miles from me that's how I put it! Yeah Will we'll have to set up this date for our meet and greet or suds n grub event early this December that way everybody knows for sure if they can make it. The more the better!

Yeah this actually my first trail ride with the club as well as my first time at richloam. Yeah haha it's all in the Ocala region about 63 miles from me that's how I put it! Yeah Will we'll have to set up this date for our meet and greet or suds n grub event early this December that way everybody knows for sure if they can make it. The more the better!

I'm up for that.....Ocala is about 275-300 miles from me but no worries I'm up for a good time.......Have Jeep will travel......we have friends that live in the Gainesville area and also in the Lake City area as well......

Last edited:
I'm up for that.....Ocala is about 275-300 miles from we but no worries I'm up for a good time.......Have Jeep will travel......we have friends that live in the Gainesville area and also in the Lake City area as well......

Okay can't wait to see you there!

Welcome John! Don't know if I'll be able to make it to jeeptoberfest but I'll try! Anyways if anybody is interested next Sunday the 22nd, Orlando jeep club is doing a trail ride open to nonmembers. It will be held at richloam. All of us are meeting at 9:30 am at the sunoco gas station on the corner of 471 and 50. 13801 SR 471, Webster, Fl. Would love to see you guys out there if you can make it!!

My inlaws live at 75 and 50 like 7 miles from there hmm :thinking: I might have to drop the wife and baby off :)

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

September 22nd is the Dolphins home opener so I can't do that.........I'm up for a December Meet & Greet/Suds & Grub though........Have JK will travel:rock:

Top Bottom