Florida Wayalife Members

A little late on the intro... North East Florida, Fleming Island @CPOWill, I'm sure we've shared a jeep wave or two. I'm in and out of Afghanistan at the moment (3 months on 1 month off). I'll be back in December. Hope to cross paths.

JKHound we will have to get together in December. I should be home by then too. Are you going to be home in time for Jeep Beach in April?

R/
Will

What's up Florida Wayalifers checking in from Tampa. I recognized some of the people here so I figured I drop in to say hey. Eric, nice to see your rig on all four as you have a way of finding trouble, but hey that is half the fun! :standing wave:

What's up Florida Wayalifers checking in from Tampa. I recognized some of the people here so I figured I drop in to say hey. Eric, nice to see your rig on all four as you have a way of finding trouble, but hey that is half the fun! :standing wave:

Hey! What an eventful day that was hahaha 👌You found me on here too! This my other forum group as well. Welcome to the thread! How's the ol JK doing?Can't wait to meet up and ride out again sometime 👍

Last edited:
Another great place to wheel that i've heard good things about is the Lazy Springs Recreation Park east of the Fort Myers area.......9591 State Road 82 (Immokolee Road) Felda, Florida.......Mild to wild wheeling with camping allowed on property.
Went there with the Caloosa Jeepers. Pretty nice place to play.

Where in Tampa do you live man? I'm on gibsonton/Apollo beach line

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Has anybody ever heard of or wheeled at Suburban Estates in Holopaw, FL? Nice place to mess around. Been going there for 7 years now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378862061.369519.jpg

Northeast Florida checking in!! Like to ride when I can.

Attachments

• image-4093020996.jpg
    image-4093020996.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3444108556.jpg
    image-3444108556.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-4197999426.jpg
    image-4197999426.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 95
Sounds good will pick a central kinda spot and get as many of us as possible

Wen you get back and settled in will well all figure something out

I would like to find a Saturday where I can take the family with and do a lunch or early evening so those who dive hours will not be going back too late at night. I think somewhere down near Daytona or Orlando area would work. If we do Orlando then the wife can go to IKEA and spend all the mod money. :cheesy:

Jeepmed does not WAVE !

Just so everyone in Florida knows.

This guy
JEEPMED.JPG

Doesn't wave at his fellow jeepers.

Just kidding, you were going the other way and on the other side of the tree lined median, so I don't think you could even see me. :standing wave:

Top Bottom