Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Great book and movie. I read the book as a kid and was shown the movie in 6th Grade back before many teachers were to commie to show it. I recommend anyone interested in the truth buy a paper copy of all these types of books. I expect the e-versions to ‘evolve’ or even disappear completely.

"The Constitution is not a popularity contest. It's a contract between government and the people."

-Robert Bork
.​

The next time someone tells you the Constitution is a ‘living and breathing’ document ask them about their car note and if they’d like it if the payment doubled and the duration extended to 10 years.​

"The Constitution is not a popularity contest. It's a contract between government and the people."

-Robert Bork
.​

The next time someone tells you the Constitution is a ‘living and breathing’ document ask them about their car note and if they’d like it if the payment doubled and the duration extended to 10 years.​
That contract was in breech several decades ago......

“Price controls almost invariably produce black markets, where prices are not only higher than the legally permitted prices, but also higher than they would be in a free market, since the legal risks must also be compensated."

-Thomas Sowell

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." George Orwell, 1984

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." George Orwell, 1984
Yeah 1984 wasn’t supposed to be an instruction manual but sure seems to be.

Top Bottom