F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Guess you will just have to wait and see.

Dude are you seriously fucking retarded? Any 1%er I know would laugh their ass off at someone using their rep on a jeep forum to intimidate someone. Way to rep your shop by the way. Maybe people will see your early posts asking for advice. Solid marketing.

Dude are you seriously fucking retarded? Any 1%er I know would laugh their ass off at someone using their rep on a jeep forum to intimidate someone. Way to rep your shop by the way. Maybe people will see your early posts asking for advice. Solid marketing.

I don't even know a 1% is. Something related to biker guys?

Last edited:
Just leave. There is no reason for you to be here.

You are looking for sympathy but you aren't going to get it. Man up, accept that you made some really bad decisions, and just leave.

I don't even know a 1% is. Something related to biker guys?

Yes he seriously is fucking retarded because anyone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend knows what the term "1%er" means.. Which then makes me think hes talking out of his ass about spending even half of that.

Yes he seriously is fucking retarded because anyone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend knows what the term "1%er" means.. Which then makes me think hes talking out of his ass about spending even half of that.

I think they're talking about the other 1%ers. Not the rich guys....

Shoulda spent some of those thousands on a more practical DD

I have no idea,what this 1%er is? Is that those big guys on those harley Davidsons? Please tell me?

Last edited:
I think they're talking about the other 1%ers. Not the rich guys....

Yeah caught me! Man, it sucks being a rich biker. I wish I could be poor, and you guys would teach me about these 1%s. I have always dreamed about being a poor biker guy some day, but I guess I need to learn to ride a motorcycle first. I was thinking about a honda, isent that,what those bike guys ride? How poor do you have to be to be a 1%?

Last edited:
Yeah caught me! Man, it sucks being a rich biker. I wish I could be poor, and you guys would teach me about these 1%s. I have always dreamed about being a poor biker guy some day, but I guess I need to learn to ride a motorcycle first. I was thinking about a honda, isent that,what those bike guys ride? How poor do you have to be to be a 1%?

Sorry Sonny, wasn't implying that the other 1%s were poor, just clarifying for oscarmike that he might be confused.

Fuck your forum and fuck you too

I have no idea,what this 1%er is? Is that those big guys on those harley Davidsons? Please tell me?

Thought you were a badass biker and getting your gang after us. Even I was able to figure out what was meant. Vroom vroom.

~mr dickhead

Last edited:
I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink. You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

Bro!! Thats is a dickhead move!! Show some respect you yuppie. I too know what you look like and have a great memory. Lmao!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom