F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Thats not a threat, was more an invitation to see if ya have balls to be a dick to someones face is all.

Yeah, I'm a dick besides the internet. If we ever do run into each other, my jeep will be the one with a front axle.

Thats not a threat, was more an invitation to see if ya have balls to be a dick to someones face is all.

Regardless of who has balls and who doesn't, you still don't have a functional daily driver. Why are you still on here and not figuring out how to fix that? :thinking:

Hell you said you have "tons" at your shop. Get a uhaul and go get them....

Are you the owner of the shop?

Can make it to moab, but can't take axles to northridge in the same state. Makes sense to me.

Yeah, I'm a dick besides the internet. If we ever do run into each other, my jeep will be the one with a front axle.

Cool. Mine will be the 4 linked/coiled YJ with a 496 big block, built 1tons and a TH400/NWFab blackbox doubler, full hydro on 44s, or my 1ton k5 with the 396 stroker motor on 44s, th400 with 203/205 double. All built, fabbed and welded by myself. Did you do the work on your jeep or did ya pay someone to do it for ya? I bet your one of those yuppies that buys an already built by a company axle and also drops your jeep off at a shop to have your suspension installed for you and then talks about how much you know about building 4x4s. Where im from we work on our own junk and beat the snot out of it any chance we get. I think you guys came and played once in our neck of the woods with one of our local clubs here in Moses Lake, so you should get an idea how we roll.

Yeah, I'm a dick

Hey, we agree on something!

Last edited:
Can make it to moab, but can't take axles to northridge in the same state. Makes sense to me.

Seriously? I already fixed my axle. Why would I send it out and wait for who knows how long to get it back when its something I can fix myself? To lazy to do your own work?

Last edited:
Cool. Mine will be the 4 linked/coiled YJ with a 496 big block, built 1tons and a TH400/NWFab blackbox doubler, full hydro on 44s, or my 1ton k5 with the 396 stroker motor on 44s, th400 with 203/205 double. All built, fabbed and welded by myself. Did you do the work on your jeep or did ya pay someone to do it for ya? I bet your one of those yuppies that buys an already built by a company axle and also drops your jeep off at a shop to have your suspension installed for you and then talks about how much you know about building 4x4s. Where im from we work on our own junk and beat the snot out of it any chance we get. I think you guys came and played once in our neck of the woods with one of our local clubs here in Moses Lake, so you should get an idea how we roll.

Hey, we agree on something!

You got me pegged, never touched anything on my jeep. Bought not built. I wish I had your install skills. Wouldn't want to mess up my jeep by touching it.

Seriously? I already fixed my axle. Why would I send it out and wait for who knows how long to get it back when its something I can fix myself? To lazy to do your own work?

Glad it's good as new.
Yes, I'm too lazy and have no knowledge on jeeps. I wish I had your skills on wrenching. I wouldn't want to get grease under my nails.

Regardless of who has balls and who doesn't, you still don't have a functional daily driver. Why are you still on here and not figuring out how to fix that? :thinking:

Hell you said you have "tons" at your shop. Get a uhaul and go get them....

Are you the owner of the shop?

ye,s I own the shop. The axles I have there are all kingpin dodge dana 60s, they have the incorrect drop for a jeep and there is not much space on a dodge 60 pasenger side axle tube for a coil setup. I am waiting on some super duty axles and need to order the blue torch brackets, that will be the axle I build for the JK.

Here is an axle I built up the other day thats sitting in my shop and two of my rigs im working on (Notice the big block im building also), that bolth have locked king pin dana 60s nuder them also.

View attachment 150626View attachment 150627View attachment 150628

Last edited:
ye,s I own the shop. The axles I have there are all kingpin dodge dana 60s, they have the incorrect drop for a jeep and there is not much space on a dodge 60 pasenger side axle tube for a coil setup. I am waiting on some super duty axles and need to order the blue torch brackets, that will be the axle I build for the JK.

Here is an axle I built up the other day thats sitting in my shop and two of my rigs im working on (Notice the big block im building also), that bolth have locked king pin dana 60s nuder them also.

View attachment 150626View attachment 150627View attachment 150628

So you're the owner of a fab shop that works on jeeps. Give me one reason why we shouldn't can you. You know it's against the rules for a shop to be on here posting. I kinda want to keep you around so people can see your quality axle work.

Cool, I got a stalker now.

Didnt you have to look at my profile to know I was looking at your profile? Staking you, no, I just wanted to know what ya looked like so when I bump into ya mr tough guy can explain all this to me in person ;-)

Last edited:
Didnt you have to look at my profile to know I was looking at your profile? Staking you, no, I just wanted to know what ya looked like so when I bump into ya mr tough guy can explain all this to me in person ;-)

Cool, more threats.

So you're the owner of a fab shop that works on jeeps. Give me one reason why we shouldn't can you. You know it's against the rules for a shop to be on here posting. I kinda want to keep you around so people can see your quality axle work.

Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with an artec truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker.

Last edited:
Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with an artec truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker.

But still managed to screw up sleeves. Yes, I'm a wanabe. Not sure what that means, but if you say so.
Again, shops that work on jeeps can't be on here. Against the rules.

But still managed to screw up sleeves. Yes, I'm a wanabe. Not sure what that means, but if you say so.
Again, shops that work on jeeps can't be on here. Against the rules.

cool, ban me then. My shop is a private shop and not a business.

Last edited:
Top Bottom