EVO Enforcer.

I honestly have no expertise at all in lifts. Someone just said earlier a heavy bumper might cause "sagging". I interprete sagging as a noticeable sag. Like a 4 inch lift becomes a 3 in the front. But mabey he used the term loosely. I want to sit relatively low. Clear 35's .and the flex a lift offers. From the sounds of it. Actual "sagging" isn't an issue

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

The standard EVO springs will be great for you

The compression adjuster does stiffen compression ONLY no adjustment on REBOUND

Myself I say save your 400 bucks and put it to something else, Bumps, bypass shocks, Limit straps, ECT

Our Off road Evolution valving rides great we work with King daily and are on top of their shocks and the tech behind it .
People love gadgets, Buttons, Knobs and switches.
The adjuster is a good upgrade for The guy that wants to change stuff,or like pretty Knobs.

I have the Compression Adjusters on our race TJ1 because I didn't Have time to test and get our correct valving for that specific set up. We used the Knobs ! and are still going to RE VALVE the shock to get it were I want it.
Shock need to be valve correctly regardless if it has a compression adjuster on it or not. Compression adjusters on Properly Valve shocks can allow you to stiffen or soften the Ride a little.

Sounds good, I'll leave the expert work to you! I'll save the coin and stick with the ORE valved shocks..

I'll leave the shiny knobs to MTG ;) haha.. Had to get you back for the drift competition comment!

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll leave the expert work to you! I'll save the coin and stick with the ORE valved shocks..

I'll leave the shiny knobs to MTG ;) haha.. Had to get you back for the drift competition comment!

LOL! I like shined knobs. ;)

"address the sagging of the plush springs" I haven't HEARD nothing of this....If your having a Problem SAGGING let us Know, do you have our numbers and Email.

You can put what ever spring you like But I would prefer a 2 door to be LOW... but EVERYONE likes diffident .

Are there different rate 4" coils offered other than 2dr versions and 4dr versions? I'm running the 4" coils on a 4dr and my rig sits noticeably higher than a few other 4dr's on this forum running the enforcer. I am not running a bumper, just your d-ring mounts with a genright carrier and a 37" nitto tg on the carrier. The other rigs are running full bumpers/37 nitto's on swing out carriers. I associated the difference in ride height (a good inch different) to be the extra weight from the full rear bumper....:thinking: and just so there is no misunderstanding...I'm am very happy with my setup, just curious about the difference in ride height.
Also...thanks for joining us on the forum!:beer:

Are there different rate 4" coils offered other than 2dr versions and 4dr versions? I'm running the 4" coils on a 4dr and my rig sits noticeably higher than a few other 4dr's on this forum running the enforcer. I am not running a bumper, just your d-ring mounts with a genright carrier and a 37" nitto tg on the carrier. The other rigs are running full bumpers/37 nitto's on swing out carriers. I associated the difference in ride height (a good inch different) to be the extra weight from the full rear bumper....:thinking: and just so there is no misunderstanding...I'm am very happy with my setup, just curious about the difference in ride height.
Also...thanks for joining us on the forum!:beer:

When you start to deal with A fine tune spring rate there are lots of different things that can change ride height ,
Weight is the obvious. But where is the weight?,
Others Overlook things are Shocks? what pressures in the shocks? ,
Lift kits, arms with bonded rubber? How they got tighten at ride height or up in the air?
Same goes for track bars.

Then you get into stuff that has nothing to do with the lift or springs But matters and adds up to height when comparing Your rigs to your buddies,
Tires sizes/brands,tire pressures, what width wheel .Are the fenders cut or factory
Lots of different thing can effect the way thing look
One of my favorite things about EVO COIL OVERS is the adjustment!!

When you start to deal with A fine tune spring rate there are lots of different things that can change ride height ,
Weight is the obvious. But where is the weight?,
Others Overlook things are Shocks? what pressures in the shocks? ,
Lift kits, arms with bonded rubber? How they got tighten at ride height or up in the air?
Same goes for track bars.

Then you get into stuff that has nothing to do with the lift or springs But matters and adds up to height when comparing Your rigs to your buddies,
Tires sizes/brands,tire pressures, what width wheel .Are the fenders cut or factory
Lots of different thing can effect the way thing look
One of my favorite things about EVO COIL OVERS is the adjustment!!

Thanks for the info!

I've been debating 2.0, 2.5s 2.5s with shiny knobs, coil-overs, and look someone started a thread to answer all my questions. :cheesy:

And to top it of the Expert has now joined the way of life crew!:thumb::clap2: Glad to have you on here Mel. Its nice to get things straight from the horses mouth:crazyeyes:

I was going to start a thread but this looks like the place for it. Long story short I will start with the 3" enforcer with 2.0 shocks but down the road I may want to go with 37's . Question - will the shocks be able to handle a 1" spacer on the springs?

I was going to start a thread but this looks like the place for it. Long story short I will start with the 3" enforcer with 2.0 shocks but down the road I may want to go with 37's . Question - will the shocks be able to handle a 1" spacer on the springs?
I'm interested in this same question.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes. But I unfortunately have a future wife who is very very anti jeep. She literally almost went into labor a month early when she found me drilling holes into the front bumper of our new 20 thousand dollar Jeep an hour after signing the paperwork. To her its a car. Used to go from a, to b. So I've had to cut costs. Seeing as I'm pretty much forced to get new gears and driveshafts, the lift was the only place to trim. The enforcer let's me keep EVO quality I want. And within a budget she won't have a heart attack over.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Bummer bro, I had to give her the ring and that's all she wanted. I say I want to get some new thing and she helps me budget for it. Maybe with some camping and wheeling trips under your honey's belt you can get a little more support for the life style.;)

Top Bottom