EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

I have a first gen mavic pro.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I dropped interest in these a coupe years ago as I'm well within the 5 mi radius of my county airport so I can't fly it at home. IDK, I may start looking around again.

I dropped interest in these a coupe years ago as I'm well within the 5 mi radius of my county airport so I can't fly it at home. IDK, I may start looking around again.

I use them for my projects. Clients love the footage

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Anyone that's going on the trip have a drone they're bringing along? Are they permissible to use in Moab?

I plan on bringing my Phantom 3 Advanced... If I can get it flying again.

It had an issue with a tree while filming High Dive last month...

I never thought about that. I live within 5 miles of our county airport as well. That would kind of suck to not be able to use it at home.

Hmmm, I can send as many rounds down range from whatever gun I want to my back yard all day long but I can’t fly a Remote control airplane 50 feet in there above me. [emoji848]

I never thought about that. I live within 5 miles of our county airport as well. That would kind of suck to not be able to use it at home.

Hmmm, I can send as many rounds down range from whatever gun I want to my back yard all day long but I can’t fly a Remote control airplane 50 feet in there above me. [emoji848]

I’d take a room shoot over flying my drone any day. My little 60x120 lot in a downtown district is way to close to my neighbors. But gotta keep momma happy.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ya, kinda stupid. Me and all my 'neighbors' do the same thing.

I need to come shooting

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only 5 weekends left boys and girls. Don't wait too long to get your work done!

Tell me about it!

I have a lot of shit to get done. All the important stuff will get finished, but some of the stuff I just wanted so it would be nice may have to wait.

Tell me about it!

I have a lot of shit to get done. All the important stuff will get finished, but some of the stuff I just wanted so it would be nice may have to wait.

That post was as much to motivate me as it was everyone else. Man, I am a terrible procrastinator.......

That post was as much to motivate me as it was everyone else. Man, I am a terrible procrastinator.......

Slackers. The whole lot of you! Lol.

I’m tired of preparing. I just want to be done and still not all that close. It just never seems to end!

Slackers. The whole lot of you! Lol.

I’m tired of preparing. I just want to be done and still not all that close. It just never seems to end!

Tell me about it. I'm starting on Jeep #2 next week. :crazyeyes: What a dope.......

Top Bottom