EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Blu pig was good the Italian place on the main drag is good as well. Moab diner is overrated burrito joint next to twisted Jeep rentals is pretty good not SoCal good but what is.

I’ve run Poison Spider Golden spike gold bar multiple times Fins and things as well. Need to do top of the world for the stepson cause he wants to pop the question to the girlfriend on the point.

I’d like to run Pritchett canyon as I’ve never done it but I have to admit it looks intimidating

Well gents at this point it looks like I’m out. My Jeep won’t be back from the shop until early July, and with another vacation mid-July there’s just no way I can have it ready and shaken down before making the 16hr trek from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Well gents at this point it looks like I’m out. My Jeep won’t be back from the shop until early July, and with another vacation mid-July there’s just no way I can have it ready and shaken down before making the 16hr trek from Texas.

That stinks, man. I’m cutting it close as well. Sleep is over rated though! [emoji23]

No worries, another year!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I hate to hear that.

Good luck getting it back on the trails again.

That stinks, man. I’m cutting it close as well. Sleep is over rated though! [emoji23]

No worries, another year!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I hate to hear that.

Good luck getting it back on the trails again.

It bites, but I’d hate to make that trek and find out something’s not right. Hopefully I’ll be doing my shakedown run that weekend at least!

It bites, but I’d hate to make that trek and find out something’s not right. Hopefully I’ll be doing my shakedown run that weekend at least!

There is always the Colorado leg...just saying

Going to drop out on this trip for numerous reasons. Hate to miss it and all the friends and rigs. Real bummer!

Going to drop out on this trip for numerous reasons. Hate to miss it and all the friends and rigs. Real bummer!

Damn, Coop. I’m sure we’ll have our chance in the future. Hope all is well.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I assume most run a Rugged or Icom race radio now days, but should I pick up a CB for this trip?

CB is all I have used so far.

Not a big deal if you don't have one. As long as the first and last guy in the group can communicate and everyone waits for the rig behind them at turns it works out.

Anyone that's going on the trip have a drone they're bringing along? Are they permissible to use in Moab?

I will have mine with me. Don’t know on the flight rules of the area, but the Drone does. If it is restricted, it won’t fly.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I will have mine with me. Don’t know on the flight rules of the area, but the Drone does. If it is restricted, it won’t fly.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You guys are all fancy. I’m just hoping to get my damn rig there at this point.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Which one do you have? I was looking at the Mavic DJI Spark.

You guys are all fancy. I’m just hoping to get my damn rig there at this point.

Mine came with my axle set. Your's didn't? :naw:

Which one do you have? I was looking at the Mavic DJI Spark.

Is the Spark the same as the mini? I looked at them for a bit. But then got sucked into looking at the Pro. Then decided I don’t want to spend money.

Mine came with my axle set. Your's didn't? :naw:

Funny guy.

Top Bottom