EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Yep. Been here in Moab all week. Just about everything is open. It has been awesome having all the trails to ourselves! Over the last two days people have started showing up. The KOA and other managed campgrounds are also starting to fill up.

Restaurants open?
Nice job there too - can't wait to get out there

So jealous. I don’t know which sounds better, sitting in a restaurant or sitting in Moab. But combine is perfection

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

So jealous. I don’t know which sounds better, sitting in a restaurant or sitting in Moab. But combine is perfection

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Not gonna lie... Being from washington state that is still on lockdown.... It is fairly epic to be here!

Gotta share this one. Did Pritchett canyon and Behind the Rocks on Tuesday. Ended up going down upchuck and up highdive. Took me a bit to find a line that felt good.... But I got it!

https://youtu.be/ScKwxhjQqZw

Cool video man!! That looks really challenging I've never done anything like that...yet🤪 Great work by you guys working as a team and taking it slow!! Nice job all around. It looks so nice there right now.

Cool video man!! That looks really challenging I've never done anything like that...yet🤪 Great work by you guys working as a team and taking it slow!! Nice job all around. It looks so nice there right now.

Thanks!

Yep. Makes it a real blast when everyone works together to get all the rigs through the trail. No pressure to do dumb stuff. Whatever people are comfortable with.

Thanks!

Yep. Makes it a real blast when everyone works together to get all the rigs through the trail. No pressure to do dumb stuff. Whatever people are comfortable with.

It was such a fun trip. Now I am even more excited to get back!

so....is it to late to want to join up? Although, doubt my rig will be able to run any of those trails but I'm sure I can run some other ones while out there.

Gotta share this one. Did Pritchett canyon and Behind the Rocks on Tuesday. Ended up going down upchuck and up highdive. Took me a bit to find a line that felt good.... But I got it!

https://youtu.be/ScKwxhjQqZw

Nicely done!

My wife and I spent a leisurely two days on Lockhart this past weekend. We saw one other vehicle until we got to the south end. It reminded me of going in the winter.

Somewhere in this thread a night run was mentioned I checked and on August 3rd is a full moon that’s be a epic night to do it weather permitting. Got my rick lights installed the other day before work called. 136F391E-B34F-42DB-ADA5-D8DD2F5A7A69.jpg

so....is it to late to want to join up? Although, doubt my rig will be able to run any of those trails but I'm sure I can run some other ones while out there.

Not too late I think wjtstudios is keeping a list hope to see ya there.

Top Bottom