Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Am I safe to assume there is fuel available to purchase on the island?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh no the Fudgies are coming! LOL. There is also Otter pops, Pasties, Vernors.

Oh just giving you a hard time. Yeah you will like it there, it has most things just a smaller scale, think small town. 👍

This is very cool (at least I think so)

Backstory : I pm’d Eddie and asked him if I could pay him to have permission to use the logo in a sticker for everyone for the trip. He responded asking what I had in mind maybe he could help. I wasn’t sure at first then came up with this idea and he sent me this and asked if it would work.
IMG_3351.JPG
Heck yes it did, so I just received in the mail today 8 each of red, white, silver, and black. Sorry Andy the rainbow one didn’t make it! Eddie and Cindy are so generous to spend their time and efforts to do this for us. Here is the finished product
IMG_3416.JPG
If you see this Eddie and Cindy thank you for going above and beyond. This trip was on my bucket list and this just makes it cooler in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is very cool (at least I think so)

Backstory : I pm’d Eddie and asked him if I could pay him to have permission to use the logo in a sticker for everyone for the trip. He responded asking what I had in mind maybe he could help. I wasn’t sure at first then came up with this idea and he sent me this and asked if it would work.
View attachment 306402
Heck yes it did, so I just received in the mail today 8 each of red, white, silver, and black. Sorry Andy the rainbow one didn’t make it! Eddie and Cindy are so generous to spend their time and efforts to do this for us. Here is the finished product
View attachment 306403
If you see this Eddie and Cindy thank you for going above and beyond. This trip was on my bucket list and this just makes it cooler in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s way cool [emoji41]

Wow that very cool of Eddie and Cindy and a really cool looking finished product!! Kudos to you as well Mark for coming up with the idea of a Wayalife/Drummond island sticker to commemorate the trip👍👍

Thanks for the great idea of decals Mark, also a shout out to Eddie and Cindy for helping out!

Definitely going to be an epic trip!

Top Bottom