Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

We went up Independence pass 2 weeks ago and the snow was still several feet in most places. The top was full of skiers. We still have enough low trails to get out and enjoy though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing yet but hoping to. We shall see. Depends if I work or not.
I just found out Sunday that my cousin is flying in from Florida for the weekend and he wants to go see the mountains. I figured the Jeep is the best way to get the good views and I'm just not a fan of venturing out alone.

I just found out Sunday that my cousin is flying in from Florida for the weekend and he wants to go see the mountains. I figured the Jeep is the best way to get the good views and I'm just not a fan of venturing out alone.

I can't this weekend. But possibly can do something on the 4th or next weekend. I have to see how work,etc works out with the scheduling.

We will get organized once we see how much interest there is here. Chime in at any time.
FYI: this is a relatively easy trail with a couple large rock climbs thrown in. Could be some nice erosion factors to deal with due to the excess snow melt this year, and the river crossing might not be doable, especially at Longwater crossing, so out and back might be the preferred route.

Last edited:
Top Bottom