Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Sure come along :thumb:

Crippledpetey, as a follow-up to my post days ago, it turns out I cannot make the trip tomorrow. However, I will be heading up today for a day trip. I don't know how long we will be out there, but I suppose it's possible we may see a few of you who are camping. I think we are heading in Wentworth - drive in to little sluice or thereabouts, then turnaround and head out loon. thanks again for the invite and have a great trip this weekend!

Crippledpetey, as a follow-up to my post days ago, it turns out I cannot make the trip tomorrow. However, I will be heading up today for a day trip. I don't know how long we will be out there, but I suppose it's possible we may see a few of you who are camping. I think we are heading in Wentworth - drive in to little sluice or thereabouts, then turnaround and head out loon. thanks again for the invite and have a great trip this weekend!

Hope to see you. Can't miss us I'm guessing. The first wave should be there around 4 pm. 2 good looking 2 Drs and some somewhat good looking 4 Drs. *see above posts for 2 dr nation

Man I have to work till about 3 then come home clean my gutters then we will be on the road. I'm excited for tonight. Last night run didn't turn out that good for me. TURN LEFT GO FAST!!!

Heading into work this morning :rolleyes2: and passed two built JK's (black and green?) heading up Green Valley. Any chance it was anyone from this group heading up the hill?

I know this is late, but does anyone have a stock steering stabilizer they can bring? I'm sure I'll be fine, but mine isn't so happy after prairie city.

I know this is late, but does anyone have a stock steering stabilizer they can bring? I'm sure I'll be fine, but mine isn't so happy after prairie city.

I know I don't but Panda may have something in his garage of parts he's pulled off people's JK's over the years lol

Top Bottom