Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Sounds like a smart woman there. We're doing the same. I'll see what happens when we get there and I may take the doors off for the run.

Take your trail doors anyway and you can always swap them out. Do you have room, oh yea 😬 2 door problems :cheesy:

They're already packed in my jeep, I don't need a land yacht :bleh:

They're already packed in my jeep, I don't need a land yacht :bleh:

I'll make sure to drive right behind you and pick up anything that overflows out your back window :cheesy: don't worry, I have plenty of room in my yacht :D

Just more challenging. I really think it's better to start like you are with 35's. You learn a lot more.

Well alright then, looking forward to learning A LOT on Saturday lol. Can tomorrow hurry up and get here, can't wait to hang out with everyone

Well alright then, looking forward to learning A LOT on Saturday lol. Can tomorrow hurry up and get here, can't wait to hang out with everyone

Ah there is nothing to learn. Just point the stinger at the obstacle, hammer the gas real hard and let loose with a rebel yell :thumb:

Sounds like a smart woman there. We're doing the same. I'll see what happens when we get there and I may take the doors off for the run.

Take your trail doors anyway and you can always swap them out. Do you have room, oh yea 😬 2 door problems :cheesy:

Ha ha this made me laugh! Land Yachts Unite!

Ah there is nothing to learn. Just point the stinger at the obstacle, hammer the gas real hard and let loose with a rebel yell :thumb:

Hey Petey,
I taught you that one! Hell yeah...
Hold my beer and watch this. :yup:

Hope you guys have a great safeish time!

Top Bottom