Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Well, it's just me on the drive up/back. Friday I'm sure I'll be fine, but Sat night I might regret my cavalry attitude... But, it will only get warmer the closer I get to home.... 😐

Yea going up you'll be good but you'll freeze your ass off Saturday on the way home especially if they are now saying there could be snow Sunday. Better hope it doesn't start snowing early :cheesy:

Well this is fun. Put the spare onto the Jeep and started having some pretty big tire bouncing issues at 40mph + speeds. After checking it out there's a huge flat spot in the tire. This tire will have to be the spare for the weekend and then change it out next week.

Already called Americas Tire and they said they'd warranty it no problem.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428009222.436011.jpg

Well this is fun. Put the spare onto the Jeep and started having some pretty big tire bouncing issues at 40mph + speeds. After checking it out there's a huge flat spot in the tire. This tire will have to be the spare for the weekend and then change it out next week.

Already called Americas Tire and they said they'd warranty it no problem.

View attachment 134764

I have a 35 TG spare too, so no matter what you'll be covered.

I've made the decision on top. I will run with doors on and freedom tops in the back up there, then I can run doors and freedom tops on the way back. I can survive that.

I was gonna put my half doors on and run with no windows in trektop but I'm not sure now. Says it's gonna rain Sunday on our way home.

I talked to a guy in O'Reilly in Pollock Pines he is hoping to go snow wheeling Sunday. Weather is nice on Ice House road today.

Attachments

• 1428014546774.jpg
    1428014546774.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 46
I was gonna put my half doors on and run with no windows in trektop but I'm not sure now. Says it's gonna rain Sunday on our way home.

Yeah, I'm wondering how brave I'll be when the time comes.

I talked to a guy in O'Reilly in Pollock Pines he is hoping to go snow wheeling Sunday. Weather is nice on Ice House road today.
Awesome pic! I can't wait to leave this office behind for some fresh air!

I've made the decision on top. I will run with doors on and freedom tops in the back up there, then I can run doors and freedom tops on the way back. I can survive that.

Thanks on the spare, still taking mine but I'll be leaving it on the tire carrier.

How pissed off are we all going to be if it ends up being amazing weather all weekend. What do you think the chances are the weatherman could be wrong lol

Dude someone stole your wheels :eek:

Yea kinda looks like it hu

They were at least kind enough to leave it on a nice set of jack stands! :cheesy:

:cheesy:

:cheesy: well it is discovery bay they have high class thieves there :cheesy:

That's right buddy. Nothing compared to those thrives in Antioch though. Over there they just put your vehicle on cinderblocks, pieces of wood or even worse they just drop it onto the rotors :cheesy:

Just boarded my connection flight in Atlanta. Landing in SFO around 1230am. Ugh!

Lots of packing to do in the morning along with reinstalling my front DS. Should still be at Panda's by 1. :thumbup:

Top Bottom