Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Took a shopping trip to the local Walmart and picked up a few items and got in a few packages from Amazon for items not found locally.

Getting really excited for this trip

View attachment 134598

Man am I glad to see your air mattress. I have an aerobed, but I thought I'd get shit for using it. My buddies only reply to me whining about it was "when was the last time you slept on rocks, old man?"

Guys, Hate to say it but we're out for this weekend. We are trying to buy a house in probably the only market in the US that you pay thousands more then asking price and where houses are only on the market for a few hours/days before sold. It's been a huge pain in the tail. We have to go back to finalize up some things with or purchase. Sad not to make this one but really excited for the epic October run! Post lots of photos and snide remarks from this coming weekend!

Bummed I can't meet you. Good luck with the house!

Man am I glad to see your air mattress. I have an aerobed, but I thought I'd get shit for using it. My buddies only reply to me whining about it was "when was the last time you slept on rocks, old man?"

Haha yea I figured if others want to be uncomfortable on the ground more power to them, I like to be comfortable. Got a double for my wife and I and a single for our son.

If sleeping on rocks makes you a real man then I guess I'll just have to settle for being a comfortable pansy ass :cheesy:

Guys, Hate to say it but we're out for this weekend. We are trying to buy a house in probably the only market in the US that you pay thousands more then asking price and where houses are only on the market for a few hours/days before sold. It's been a huge pain in the tail. We have to go back to finalize up some things with or purchase. Sad not to make this one but really excited for the epic October run! Post lots of photos and snide remarks from this coming weekend!

Good luck!!! Next time!!!

Jason, you will have to pull Ken and family too... They had problems with contractors and backyard work... They can't make it now. :(

Might have to take one of you guys up on an open seat for the night run! I already want a DTD setup, so hopefully a ride along doesn't accelerate that want! :D

Might have to take one of you guys up on an open seat for the night run! I already want a DTD setup, so hopefully a ride along doesn't accelerate that want! :D

You can ride in mine. It's so beat up and "abused" as some people say that you can see how crappy it's is :cheesy:

Ok.... I'm a clown.. I was working on the jeep tonight.. Finished up, cleaning up, swept, pulled the jeep back in the garage.. I looked over.. Wtf, is hanging off the front?!?!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427945887.596409.jpg

Forgot the magnet pan behind the bumper... Thank god I found it now before you all ridiculed me on the trail. Hahahah.

Ok.... I'm a clown.. I was working on the jeep tonight.. Finished up, cleaning up, swept, pulled the jeep back in the garage.. I looked over.. Wtf, is hanging off the front?!?!

View attachment 134691

Forgot the magnet pan behind the bumper... Thank god I found it now before you all ridiculed me on the trail. Hahahah.

Well now we can ridicule you on the forum instead!! :D:D

Top Bottom