CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The California Lemon Law applies throughout the duration of the vehicle manufacturer’s original warranty period. Consult your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty manual for warranty periods pertaining to your vehicle.

Here is where it gets tricky. It started inside my warranty, it's still covered under my power train warranty but I'm not technically in my mfg warranty period. Actually calling attorneys now. :thumb:

Here is where it gets tricky. It started inside my warranty, it's still covered under my power train warranty but I'm not technically in my mfg warranty period. Actually calling attorneys now. :thumb:

Good luck either way. Hope it works out for you.

Well the news is in...just like everyone told me Chrysler pulled through and voided my warranty. After telling me twice that "no fault" had been established and it was a matter of fix or replace they flat out did the opposite and denied it. I was told this morning that they would put it back together and I can come pick it up. I've been looking into actually fighting this all morning and feel I may just tip my cap order a 3.6 on eBay and swap it locally. Good news I'll have my jeep in my hands again, bad news...well all of it :cheesy:

Such is life I guess I always had the gut feeling it could happen but I felt (probably like others) that I had a good chance. When you walk the edge of a contact you can fall off at any time.

As always I'm up for any ideas or thoughts on how to proceed from here with Chrysler. I'm not one to not fight if I feel I have just but at a certain point financially it's just a better decision.

That is just such bullshit and it pisses me off to no end!! If you want to fight it, I can help give you some pointers but, you have to be willing to go the distance and be patient.

That is just such bullshit and it pisses me off to no end!! If you want to fight it, I can help give you some pointers but, you have to be willing to go the distance and be patient.

Ya I spoke to a buddy that's lawyer and he said don't start if you're not ready to be patient. I just keep telling myself now I get to do all that maintenance that has built up. I have so many heim joints, zerks, exhaust, PSC, etc etc etc to work on lol.

Shit Petey i was really hoping to hear some better news on your rig. Best of luck, hope you can get things to turn in your favor...

That's too bad. I hope you get it all sorted out. Ebay engines dont look like a bad option. Granted, Chrysler standing by their product would be better.

If it gets fixed the "other" way,,, I might have a line on a newly built 600HP LS3,, cost 14K,, guy will sell for 10K. Just an option:yup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom