Coffee Drinkers Unite!

No pic, but I prefer Folgers dark roast or Folgers lively columbian, and apparently I'm old school, I still make my coffee in a percolator 90% of the time lol.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At the house we packed away the Mr. Coffee when we got a keurig and I haven't enjoyed a cup of coffee in my house since.

No matter what k-cup I try it always makes it too watery.

The good news is that I have been trying to dress less coffee anyhow. Only on weekdays: one cup of office made swill and then it's green tea for the rest of the day.

At the house we packed away the Mr. Coffee when we got a keurig and I haven't enjoyed a cup of coffee in my house since.

No matter what k-cup I try it always makes it too watery.

The good news is that I have been trying to dress less coffee anyhow. Only on weekdays: one cup of office made swill and then it's green tea for the rest of the day.

Green tea has a good amount of caffeine too, just fyi. I was a 6 cup a day person until I started having anxiety issues lol.... doc said to cut back so I started to drink tea after one cup of coffee... but nothing really changed until I went to one cup and then decaf....

Now its half caf grande lattes if I'm early or the afore mentioned office swill if I'm late :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Green tea has a good amount of caffeine too, just fyi. I was a 6 cup a day person until I started having anxiety issues lol.... doc said to cut back so I started to drink tea after one cup of coffee... but nothing really changed until I went to one cup and then decaf....

Now its half caf grande lattes if I'm early or the afore mentioned office swill if I'm late :D

My research suggests that green tea has half as much caffeine.

Also I only use one tea bag per day, so the cups get progressively weaker.

This is great I was justbthinking about a thread for this the other week. Subscribed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sooooo...MyFlavia can basically make espresso and fu-fu ones. You know a little Mars swirl to sweeten it up. Can these Keurig's make those types as well?

I prefer to roast my own beans. There are expensive machines for this but I use an old school air popcorn maker. Google it it can be done just have to keep a close eye on it so you dont burn the beans. I roast enough for two weeks so I always have fresh roasted beans. My bean of choice is sumatran.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I prefer to roast my own beans. There are expensive machines for this but I use an old school air popcorn maker. Google it it can be done just have to keep a close eye on it so you dont burn the beans. I roast enough for two weeks so I always have fresh roasted beans. My bean of choice is sumatran.

Have you ever tried Death Wish coffee out of New York?
Its good stuff. Look em up ;)

:bowdown:

That's serious dedication.

Man definitely dedication. I do pick up whole bean coffee and grind it myself. Definite difference. You guys may laugh, but Aldi has some coffee freeze dried German in blue and silver packaging that's not half bad.

Man definitely dedication. I do pick up whole bean coffee and grind it myself. Definite difference. You guys may laugh, but Aldi has some coffee freeze dried German in blue and silver packaging that's not half bad.

I agree...I've been grinding whole bean coffee for a while but purchased a French press about 3 months ago. Makes a huge difference in taste and freshness IMO.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374929684.651543.jpg

Very portable too!

Like Jeeping, coffee is a way of life for my wife and I. We are micro-roasters here in Flagstaff, Arizona. Here is my home coffee rig.

Attachments

• 1374937973267.jpg
    1374937973267.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 84
Like Jeeping, coffee is a way of life for my wife and I. We are micro-roasters here in Flagstaff, Arizona. Here is my home coffee rig.

I'm in love! Trying to talk the wife into something like that and more mods for the jeep.

New gift from the girl friend:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1374946064505.jpg
    1374946064505.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 78

Man, for a second I was thinking there is no way World Market is producing any kind of coffee machinery that nice! That piece of equipment looks badass! Then I noticed it is only the timer that's from World Market! Don't get me wrong, we have all kind of cheap glasses, bar ware and just odd ball items that were for one time parties from World Market, but that place is like the Harbor Freight of home goods :cheesy:

Top Bottom