Cocktail Hour

No cocktail hour tonight work'en grave yard shift tonight.:banghead:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

someone is drowning his marathon sorrows... :(

Indeed.

This one here tasted much better in my head. I love vodka. I love mtn dew. It did the job I guess.

You did it wrong. ~1/4 vodka, ~1/4 makers mark, ~1/4 mountain dew ~1/4 cranberry juice, fresh limes and maraschino cherries. :thumb:

Warning: let's just say 2 or more of those made in a 32 oz cup, coupled with working in the yard under the hot summer sun with no water is not an ideal situation. Trust me on that one. :icon_crazy:

Oh sure. Mike slams a pink drink and its "poor Mikey". 😉

This one here tasted much better in my head. I love vodka. I love mtn dew. It did the job I guess.

View attachment 28089

now now JAGS! dont be sad... I tease cause I care!

BTW - mtn dew doesnt generally mix well with alcohol. i have tried it with vodka, SoCo and S7 and all were not what I would call a success.

andrew -

now now JAGS! dont be sad... I tease cause I care!

BTW - mtn dew doesnt generally mix well with alcohol. i have tried it with vodka, SoCo and S7 and all were not what I would call a success.

andrew -

I know. Just a little push back. The dew does not do well with vodka...agreed. But there was far too much vodka to let it go to waste. Chaser of the rest of the can of dew. Happy happy now. Ha ha.

It will be ready soon. You know where I live and you know you have an open-ended invite, and the sweet dirty bird is in the freezer chilling. Any more questions? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367624644.143507.jpg

The wife and I went to a neighborhood spot for some steaks today, I tried this "Kentucky Tavern"- Makers 46 Bourbon, Agave Nectar and Chocolate Bitters

Attachments

• image-3362050223.jpg
    image-3362050223.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom