Cocktail Hour

Next up. Vodka and cranberry. View attachment 27058

Looks like just cranberry. :idontknow:

Just kidding Jags, that is my go to drink. :thumb:

Oh and for the record I have had pink drinks before. In fact, we used to make a little concoction that we named "pink panty droppers a.k.a. the Mike-tini" so I say drink you pink drinks with pride. ;)

Last edited:

Oh and for the record I have had pink drinks before. In fact, we used to make a little concoction that we named "pink panty droppers a.k.a. the Mike-tini" so I say drink you pink drinks with pride. ;)

y r yur panties dropping.... wait, u r wearing panties???? :rolleyes:

andrew -

Ha ha. Love it mike. Oh and I'm totally cool with any drink that will slightly increase percentages. Learned that back in the day before wifey. But some habits die hard.

You cannot go wrong with vod cran. Or really vod and anything. My go to spirit has always been vodka.

Not sure if the beer is good...or the fact that its 7% and I am in a Filipino bar and alcohol is all I understand here! Either way cheers brothers!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Attachments

• 1367129952453.jpg
    1367129952453.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 79
Not sure if the beer is good...or the fact that its 7% and I am in a Filipino bar and alcohol is all I understand here! Either way cheers brothers!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

You must be buzzed already as this should be in suds of the day. Lmao. 😉

Top Bottom