Building Clutch's Battle Station

Totally understand, the last time I had to use the little Viair compressor I have I was pouring water on it to keep it cool LOL:crazyeyes: But hey, It only cost me like 40 bucks and it's been airing up my tires (and some other stuff) for over a year and a half.

Just wheel with buddies who have compressors. Mooch off them, save the $400! LOL

Buy us all strippers and coke.

41RUzi0Vh4L._SX355_.jpg

220px-Flasche_Coca-Cola_0%2C2_Liter.jpg

HAHAH I'm so funny.

Love those strippers, I'll never go back to anything else

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trying to convince one of my best friends to put in a pool, saying "boy, your kids sure are growing up fast, you know, you only have a few short good years with them before they head off to college." Mind you they are 6 and 3.

Lmao. I think you should buy a pool. Would be awesome to have all your favorite WAYALIFE buddies from Nebraska come over and soak up the sun, no?

I have the single. Airs up my 33s pretty quick, gives me just enough time to pack up my trail gear and reconnect my swaybar. WJCO has the twin, and he also airs up 33s. When I was in Colorado, he did air up quicker than me but I'm not sure by how much. I wish we would have timed it, it would have been cool to see the difference.

My 295s can be aired up from 15 to 30 psi in less than eight minutes with the twin ARB. I've timed it twice.

My wife's 285s can be aired up from 20 to 30 psi in about the same about of time with the single ARB.

Either one us can be finished in less than ten minutes. Then it's off to bed.

I will try this winter to do a comparison test with the exact same variables just to see the difference between the two compressors.

Top Bottom