Brankzy new build thread

No that was final it started at 1500

Let me use your passwords lol
Well he has to make profit

He told that he will sell it to me for less than 22k less than blue book
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423884311.365226.jpg
I'm good with that
Anyways I will pay less than what I'm paying for my jeep now

At the moment for my 2 door I pay 410 plus 40 to the principal that means that I'm paying 450 with them I will pay 350

Let me use your passwords lol
Well he has to make profit

He told that he will sell it to me for less than 22k less than blue book
View attachment 124447
I'm good with that
Anyways I will pay less than what I'm paying for my jeep now

At the moment for my 2 door I pay 410 plus 40 to the principal that means that I'm paying 450 with them I will pay 350

I went there in person with a dealer, and not saying it's a bad deal just saying he will get it for way less then he is showing you

I went there in person with a dealer, and not saying it's a bad deal just saying he will get it for way less then he is showing you

Yup I know......
I think they have like 2 options on that web one to show the clients and one for them lol.......

This time was the owner who talk to me and not this dam dealer.
If he can't make it happen by Tuesday
My bday 😁

I don't buy a 4 door cause I'm not made for one.....
And I get my 500 deposit back.

Yup I know......
I think they have like 2 options on that web one to show the clients and one for them lol.......

This time was the owner who talk to me and not this dam dealer.
If he can't make it happen by Tuesday
My bday 😁

I don't buy a 4 door cause I'm not made for one.....
And I get my 500 deposit back.

Good luck bud!

I believe dealers go by the Black Book at auctions, not the Blue Book us common folk have access to. Ask him to show you the Black Book cost. Just my 2 cents.

I believe dealers go by the Black Book at auctions, not the Blue Book us common folk have access to. Ask him to show you the Black Book cost. Just my 2 cents.

Yup. One trick of the trade and why I said to ask what the broker was paying. I think Brankz has made up his mind though.

Update.... So after one week of talking with the dealer, I told him that the % was to high and he wasn't doing he's job because he did not find my jeep.
yesterday I told him that I was going with another dealer, he calls me back and told me he got me approve with this other bank for more money and 6% interest If I was ok with that, I told him yea but you still can't find my jeep.

Today he call me to he's office and show me my new jeep 😁 in the computer

2009 jku
Black
17s
Boneless nx top
64k miles
Bone stock with all the records of the dealer oils change and all

He told me i know you got approve for more money but we will get you this jeep for 16.200 out the door for all the problems that you had here

He told me that he will win the auction tomorrow at 12.30 pm
Just for my bday

Now I super happy hopefully this is no another bs talk from him lol

Here is last view of my 2 door hopefully I be running the mall with a 4 door by tomorrow night
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424137277.640712.jpg

Crossing my fingers I will get that jeep

2012 preference but really any jku

Here in Cali jeep jks specially jkus are super pricy don't know why....

16 doesn't sound too bad, but you just made 4 points! Congrats man! Tell him you're still shopping and you'd like to work that interest rate a little more. Make him work a little, be prepared to walk out. He can do better if he got 4% down overnight. It's your money, not his, always remember that. Good luck!

16 doesn't sound too bad, but you just made 4 points! Congrats man! Tell him you're still shopping and you'd like to work that interest rate a little more. Make him work a little, be prepared to walk out. He can do better if he got 4% down overnight. It's your money, not his, always remember that. Good luck!

I think 6% with the credit that I have it's pretty good plus i can't wait no longer lol
First day that I get the rig( tomorrow) I will start the mods 👍 you guys will see what I'm doing
I been keeping this secret for way to long lol

I think 6% with the credit that I have it's pretty good plus i can't wait no longer lol
First day that I get the rig( tomorrow) I will start the mods 👍 you guys will see what I'm doing
I been keeping this secret for way to long lol

We already know what your doing Brankzy ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424141289.158265.jpg:cheesy:

All seriousness, congrats on the rig man! Looking forward to see what you do.

Top Bottom