Brankzy new build thread

I just talk with this guys and they told me that in 2 auctions they did not found a jk for under 22k that's full of fucking bs
They told me that they will go to this big auction tomorrow to find it, if they tell me again no.. I will back out and tell them to go f them self...
I think branzy it's not meant for a 4 door jeep 😭

Good luck on the business. It is your life and finances but I would slow down on the 4 door and maybe even consider what MTG said. Trade the jeep for something more economical until your business is rolling. You can always try to refinance the jeep you have too - but run all the numbers before signing.

Making tough decisions isnt fun, but tough decisions must be made to have a chance for success.

Good luck with it all.

I just talk with this guys and they told me that in 2 auctions they did not found a jk for under 22k that's full of fucking bs
They told me that they will go to this big auction tomorrow to find it, if they tell me again no.. I will back out and tell them to go f them self...
I think branzy it's not meant for a 4 door jeep 😭

You are right to think that's bs, I have personally seen 2014 jkur's with mods go for 9k at auctions, I'd tell them you no longer want to do business with them and improve your credit!

Good luck on the business. It is your life and finances but I would slow down on the 4 door and maybe even consider what MTG said. Trade the jeep for something more economical until your business is rolling. You can always try to refinance the jeep you have too - but run all the numbers before signing.

Making tough decisions isnt fun, but tough decisions must be made to have a chance for success.

Good luck with it all.

Wise words. Definitely would second this!

I am curious as to why the dealership is looking for a Jeep for you. Can you not just look on all the auto websites for what you want? Regardless...don't force it. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen right now.

Don't buy it man. Even if they cut that 10% in half I'd still say that's too much. This is a hobby not a necessity. You will be in debt for a long time.

Brankz what wrong with your 2 door. Get out of debt build your business. Once you have the credit score and extra money you dont need then go buy a new 4 door. 10% way to high! Good things come to who waits. Just my two cents! Good luck either way you go. :)

Ps. I had a choice either a new 4 door rubi or new career and a new house. Hmm, i took the career and house. My 2door i will build and enjoy.

If your business were established and you could somehow justify the extra room in a 4door to transport your catered goods then maybe your business could justify it but even then a van would be best. I doubt other than only a couple people on here have gotten anything we have without working our asses off. I'm 50 years old this summer, self employed and still work 14+ hours a day, more than my employees, but that is why they all have work every morning and their families have food and shelter. Make sure you want the responsibility or just buy the jeep and work for someone, don't do both right now.

If your business were established and you could somehow justify the extra room in a 4door to transport your catered goods then maybe your business could justify it but even then a van would be best. I doubt other than only a couple people on here have gotten anything we have without working our asses off. I'm 50 years old this summer, self employed and still work 14+ hours a day, more than my employees, but that is why they all have work every morning and their families have food and shelter. Make sure you want the responsibility or just buy the jeep and work for someone, don't do both right now.

I have drivers 😁 that deliver everything lol....
No I have few reasons why I need to trade the 2 door and if I'm trading it why not get a 4 door.
why I'm going with this shitty dealer?because my credit is all mess up for a judgement that I have, that's why only few places can finance a car to me.
I was gonna take the deal than pay off the judgement and after like 6 months refinance again the jeep with a good %

I know it's no a smart thing to do but trust me, it will pay off in the end

Last edited:
So today few minutes ago i was at the dealer again, I talk who the owner and he explained everything to me, I feel much better now.
He told me because all the wait time and all that crap he will sell the jeep for much cheaper and promise me that by Tuesday my B-day he will have the jeep for me 😁 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423881180.545957.jpg
He also show me how the online dealer auction works and where the cars come from
So in feel good now, I can't ask for much cause of my credit too

I know because I'm starting this Resturant and I'm a student I have to take it easy and go cheaper but YOLO 😂......

I'm the Cain of people that when I have a goal on my head I make it happen, if I don't change my mind for something better
Now hopefully he's no laying to me and I will have the jeep by Tuesday 👍lol

So today few minutes ago i was at the dealer again, I talk who the owner and he explained everything to me, I feel much better now.
He told me because all the wait time and all that crap he will sell the jeep for much cheaper and promise me that by Tuesday my B-day he will have the jeep for me 😁 View attachment 124440
He also show me how the online dealer auction works and where the cars come from
So in feel good now, I can't ask for much cause of my credit too

I know because I'm starting this Resturant and I'm a student I have to take it easy and go cheaper but YOLO 😂......

I'm the Cain of people that when I have a goal on my head I make it happen, if I don't change my mind for something better
Now hopefully he's no laying to me and I will have the jeep by Tuesday 👍lol

I'm sure he's an honest used car dealer/broker. Why don't you have him show you what he bought the jeep for at auction. 😉👍

I know because I'm starting this Resturant and I'm a student I have to take it easy and go cheaper but YOLO ......

Not enough time to spell "you only live once"? :rolleyes2:

You only live once but why do it being financially irresponsible? If it works out then it works out (good things) but in no case does "you only live once" justify being stupid with credit/money. I am not saying you are stupid or irresponsible. It is the "you only live once" part that irritates me to no end and the people that use it as justification to do anything are just immature.

Good luck.

I'm sure he's an honest used car dealer/broker. Why don't you have him show you what he bought the jeep for at auction. 😉👍

He even has the glasses to back himself! Brankz, don't let him fool you, hope you get what your looking for!

He show me the prices I'm buying 2012 and up prices that I saw go for 18.500 and up....
Less than 55k miles

Unless they can change the prices in the auction I saw really high prices and he login in front of me

So he's trying to get this 2013 silver 4 door with automatic windows and all
Hard top to match paint.

The bit was at 19.400 he will get it for less than 22k
Plus he will payoff my jeep and giving me 600 more

Worst case I get my 500 deposit back and o don't buy a jeep but I think this is a good opportunity.

He show me the prices I'm buying 2012 and up prices that I saw go for 18.500 and up....
Less than 55k miles

Unless they can change the prices in the auction I saw really high prices and he login in front of me

So he's trying to get this 2013 silver 4 door with automatic windows and all
Hard top to match paint.

The bit was at 19.400 he will get it for less than 22k
Plus he will payoff my jeep and giving me 600 more

Worst case I get my 500 deposit back and o don't buy a jeep but I think this is a good opportunity.

I saw a 2014 jkur at the Manheim auto auction go for 9k

Not enough time to spell "you only live once"? :rolleyes2:

You only live once but why do it being financially irresponsible? If it works out then it works out (good things) but in no case does "you only live once" justify being stupid with credit/money. I am not saying you are stupid or irresponsible. It is the "you only live once" part that irritates me to no end and the people that use it as justification to do anything are just immature.

Good luck.

Lol.... Ya I know with the YOLO I was trying to be funny lol

Top Bottom