BrankZ thread

On feb when I refinance it they told me 18.500 and i had the cut number and not my stinger, so 13 is just and insult lol they sell jeeps in horrible condition for more than 13k

Just a little tidbit of information when trading in a vehicle. The dealership will only offer fair auction value not the blue book or NADA. Most dealerships make their money off of used cars. They cannot mark up vehicles any more than what accessories they install. Them price is set by the factory. At least that is how it works in Florida.

Just a little tidbit of information when trading in a vehicle. The dealership will only offer fair auction value not the blue book or NADA. Most dealerships make their money off of used cars. They cannot mark up vehicles any more than what accessories they install. Them price is set by the factory. At least that is how it works in Florida.

Yup that's why I'm not trading it no more :( sad days for me, oh we'll that beauty of polar edition will have to wait

Last edited:
You know us Moke's gotta have spam, no matter where we are. :yup: Fine dining right here lol ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpg
    IMG_2905.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom