BrankZ thread

What! No I haven't but I will later on yl today :)

Yep, I heard on the radio that two locations had it, one was canmp p and the other one I can't remember, hopefully they still have them for sale, not sure if this is permanent or not. I wont be going to the states till Thursday so let me know if they do :D

Brankz- what ended up happening at the jeep dealership?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

They offer me 13k for my jeep so I did not take that deal. :(

It's good that you weren't so exited that you just took their low offer. I've lost several thousands to car dealerships because I was just too excited to get into the new rig.

Like already mentioned, I would try carfax.

Good luck buddy!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

It's good that you weren't so exited that you just took their low offer. I've lost several thousands to car dealerships because I was just too excited to get into the new rig.

Like already mentioned, I would try carfax.

Good luck buddy!

Yea I'm going on Monday.

Good luck Brankz, make sure your 100% satisfied with the deal they make

THIS!!! Don't let your excitement take ahold of you. You already have a Jeep, why rush into a bad deal for a different one? Have reasonable numbers in mind, and don't waiver from it on selling yours and the new one.

So what do you think your Jeep is worth? What is does the KBB value come in at?

On feb when I refinance it they told me 18.500 and i had the cut number and not my stinger, so 13 is just and insult lol they sell jeeps in horrible condition for more than 13k

THIS!!! Don't let your excitement take ahold of you. You already have a Jeep, why rush into a bad deal for a different one? Have reasonable numbers in mind, and don't waiver from it on selling yours and the new one.

Yea hurts me walk away lol I really like that Polar edition, and man! A jeep with electric windows kicks ass hahah
But yea I will never let my rig go for 13k no way

On feb when I refinance it they told me 18.500 and i had the cut number and not my stinger, so 13 is just and insult lol they sell jeeps in horrible condition for more than 13k

Take your stinger off your jeep before you sell or trade it and save it for the new jeep, be patient sell your jeep privately first, with 18 grand in your pocket you'll have some serious buying power :yup:

Also with all that money you'll be spending on jeep payments you could really trick out the jeep you have, think about it!

Take your stinger off your jeep before you sell or trade it and save it for the new jeep, be patient sell your jeep privately first, with 18 grand in your pocket you'll have some serious buying power :yup:

Also with all that money you'll be spending on jeep payments you could really trick out the jeep you have, think about it!

Lol I can't for the bfh you have to cut the frames

2009-Wrangler-Rubicon---Black.png

Top Bottom