BrankZ thread

Trying to figure out how you wire a soda, then I saw it was Brankz and realized he meant weird. (At least I think that is what he meant)

Thank you for the translation Sharky! Lmao! I was like WTH is a wired soda????

I guess I haven't learned Brankz speak yet. Does Rosetta Stone have a add on for that yet?

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Here is a weird one you probably never herd of unless you been to the mountainous regions of NC,TN, or VA.

1.jpg

It will defiantly get you wired!!:crazyeyes: made with pure cane sugar. It's good shit :thumb:

Well that sucks, hopefully no one tries to use your credit card or worse use your identity.

Hopefully no one uses them before I close them, I just closed us bank cards now I need union bank and credit one :/
The only identification that I had in my wallet was my Driver license, can they still my identity with that?

Hopefully no one uses them before I close them, I just closed us bank cards now I need union bank and credit one :/
The only identification that I had in my wallet was my Driver license, can they still my identity with that?

Yup, all these illegals crossing the border. I wouldn't be surprised if your identity card or info gets sold to one of these illegals. I would get a credit monitoring service for at least a year to alert you of any changes to your credit info.

Yup, all these illegals crossing the border. I wouldn't be surprised if your identity card or info gets sold to one of these illegals. I would get a credit monitoring service for at least a year to alert you of any changes to your credit info.

I'm calling the DMV on Monday for sure

DMV can put a alert on his drivers license. Anytime a officer runs his name it will advise the officer that his drivers license was stolen and to verify ID. At least in Missouri the DMV will do that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMV can put a alert on his drivers license. Anytime a officer runs his name it will advise the officer that his drivers license was stolen and to verify ID. At least in Missouri the DMV will do that.

Thank you for explaining this, I will go Monday morning

If you haven't already, I would make a lost or stolen wallet police report. It will help you in the long run if your cards are used or identity stolen.

If you haven't already, I would make a lost or stolen wallet police report. It will help you in the long run if your cards are used or identity stolen.

I just finished call all my credit cards and debit cards, tomorrow I will go to a coffe shop and ask a cop of he can do the report for me lol, thanks

Top Bottom