BrankZ slow build :D

I say people I didn't say you. Only you know if you fit into that category or not. And judging by the fact you're getting defensive, I think we know the answer.

Bro why can you just chill, and stop with the bs with me.

I get all jump up because all the time I say something you come against me and start your bullshit talk.

Last edited:
With the way they describe the sidewall damage, Id be afraid to take them out on the trail too. It would suck to blow the sidewalls out in the middle of nowhere. Rig looks great by the way!

Rims or Evo rear plate?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398470741.348481.jpg
By the way, I know this rims are still and 16 inch but till I can afford 35s and re gear I will wait.

I would say save your money. Unless you need new rims, that $400 that you would be spending on new ones can just go towards the regear

I would say save your money. Unless you need new rims, that $400 that you would be spending on new ones can just go towards the regear

You think? Cause I'm running the stock 16s and I hate them but later on this year I'm buying 35s and rear ....
What a dilemma lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398471312.697851.jpg
^ my rims

You think? Cause I'm running the stock 16s and I hate them but later on this year I'm buying 35s and rear ....
What a dilemma lol
View attachment 80407
^ my rims

If you can use them now and reuse them later with new tires, why not? :thinking:

Great price. If you were just gonna buy new ones with your 35's, I'd say save your money, but if the money is gonna get spent anyways and you like these, why the hell not?

Top Bottom