Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

View attachment 235389. I wish I could remember who I snapped this picture of to give credit to. Thought it was a good idea to keep from scratching the dash. I second powder coating. I also recommend the bar across the dash be done in flat so as to keep the glare down, but that's just my opinion. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Steve, that's a good idea with the plastic, though maybe i need some nice scratches on my new dash?:thinking: interesting idea with the lower bar being flat, I may look into this

got the rock hard 4x4 cage back from the powder coater earlier this week, hope to have time to install tomorrow. really happy with how it came out and glad I went with powder coating 20170106_142545.jpg20170106_142550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks!

there is a ton of snow up on Peavine mtn! i should be around most of the day tomorrow in you want to come grab those sliders. forgot to hit you up yesterday

Yeah I'll hit ya up tomorrow. I got caught up late at work yesterday, we've been sandbagging the warehouse because we're right by the river, boss took us to Great Basin after work and I forgot about it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell yeah Ben! Cage looks awesome. Your going tobe so happy you did it right the first time. Jealous you got to go play lol

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Looking good man! I just ordered up a RH cage today.
thank you! looking fwd to seeing yours, it's to notch
Cage looks great.
thank you! happy with how it turned out- not to get it reinstalled without scratching it!
Cage looks great!!!! Looking forward to the instal pictures.
thanks man! hopefully all goes well tomorrow and I'll get some pics up, cold as balls here!

Got the cage installed today, wasn't to bad just cold most of the day. took a few pics, had to do a fair amount of trimming to the freedom panels, and have a few things to still install on the cage but it's in and jeep is back drivable.
20161229_133754.jpg20170107_111930.jpg20170107_124351.jpg20170107_143742.jpg20170107_143748.jpg20170107_154058.jpg

Top Bottom