Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

Just went out to the garage and confirmed.
View attachment 242515

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
nice, I appreciate you going to take a look! I'll take em from ya. I'm actually passing through Carson city tomorrow morning as we gotta run up to South lake quick. if your around I could swing by or else I can buzz down any evening this week. whatever works for you. thanks again!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

been totally slammed with work this week but stuff is slowly trickling in, Revolution rear shafts and evo rear fascia, plus some exhaust parts. still waiting on my big shipment from evo, hopefully tomorrow.20170206_181710.jpg20170206_181705.jpg

well everything showed up today from EVO, only waiting on the dynomax tailpipe then I'll have it all
EVO Protek skids
Evo Low angle sliders
Evo corners and tire carrier
Evo rear fascia/dring mounts
revolution shafts
dynatrac rear different cover
most all parts for dynomax quiet crawler system

20170208_161729.jpg20170208_161643.jpg20170208_161637.jpg20170208_161623.jpg20170208_161612.jpg

Good lord man! Im not even going to recognize it when your done

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

My Lord. You must have pitched your tent when that all came :shock:
it was funny, I actually got out of work a bit early and the Fed ex man was pulling up at the same time I was
That's a lot of parts. :thumb:
yes it is, not sure where I want to start this weekend? thinking axles/diff change then corners and tire carrier being they will take the longest and have to go to the powder coater. plus I can waddle away at the other stuff throughout the week

it was funny, I actually got out of work a bit early and the Fed ex man was pulling up at the same time I was

yes it is, not sure where I want to start this weekend? thinking axles/diff change then corners and tire carrier being they will take the longest and have to go to the powder coater. plus I can waddle away at the other stuff throughout the week

I'm a pretty organized person. When I get that many parts, I get overwhelmed, lol.

So you pitched your tent when you saw your FedEx man [emoji23] I might have as well...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I guess you could say that..[emoji16]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Good lord man! Im not even going to recognize it when your done

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
gonna be alot better looking! may need to hey in touch with AJ again if he wants to make a little money and burn on those sliders!

got lucky and got off work a bit early today so I knocked a few things out. installed EVO fasica and D rings as well as the revolution shafts and dynatrac diff cover. hope is to get the corners and tire carrier pre-installed tomorrow. here are a few pics of the install, phone was dying so I'll get a few more tomorrow
20170210_143813.jpg20170210_154905.jpg20170210_162232.jpg20170210_174351.jpg20170210_174518.jpg

thanks man! the d ring mounts were a pain but I notched the crossmember just enough to get that flag nut in there and then it was easy

I know what you mean. Same here. We put the flag nuts in from the underside of the cross-member. Not sure if we didn't fully understand the instructions or common sense eluded us, but we plasma cut the crossmember hole underneath to get the nuts in. It wasn't until we were completely done that we realized that they would have fit through the holes in the back. Oh well. Job is done.

I know what you mean. Same here. We put the flag nuts in from the underside of the cross-member. Not sure if we didn't fully understand the instructions or common sense eluded us, but we plasma cut the crossmember hole underneath to get the nuts in. It wasn't until we were completely done that we realized that they would have fit through the holes in the back. Oh well. Job is done.
yea i couldn't get mine to squeeze through the back but I was already cutting the front so what was a little more right! but true job is done and they aren't going anywhere. I may paint the heads of those bolts tho to make it blend more but idk

yea i couldn't get mine to squeeze through the back but I was already cutting the front so what was a little more right! but true job is done and they aren't going anywhere. I may paint the heads of those bolts tho to make it blend more but idk

That's what we did. The gold bolts stuck out a lot.

1004161550.jpg

Top Bottom