Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone self quarantined?

Arizona has joined the movement.

However if you read the governor’s previous exec order on defining ‘essential services’ everything will stay the same besides the salons/barbers and some antique stores closing. I still plan on going jeeping / camping this weekend to enjoy the weather and get out of the house.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/conti...cle_47003656-720f-11ea-a513-138ee68fc7aa.html

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’s cause we have a governor with common sense. The liberal bitch mayor in Tucson isn’t happy with him though until he shuts all businesses down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Random “coincidence” possibly, but the 2010 Disney movie “Tangled” is about a girl isolated in a tower... in a kingdom called “Corona.”

You didn’t strike me as a Disney princess type. Learn something new everyday.

You didn’t strike me as a Disney princess type. Learn something new everyday.

I’m not, but I do have kids who I’m stuck at home with right now so... kinda stuck watching whatever they watch. Lol. I’m gonna change it up soon and start the project-jk / wayalife marathon... at least until the boss lady gives me the green light and more parts start showing up.

A true mortality rate can never be projected unless and until we know how many people have had the virus, got better, and never were tested. Comparing deaths to positive test results will ALWAYS yield an artificially high number unless the entire population is tested.

This is a very smart man, fellas.

I’m just grateful to still be working and being one of 10 guys working for my whole company of over 200 right now on “emergency work”. Don’t take shit for granted everyone. On a funny note. Not sure how a closed daycare on a DLA army base counts as emergency... but I’ll take it! Thank god for construction!

#metoo ........

Attachments

• ED59D5B6-B00A-4BC8-8014-3B31AC83A902.jpg
    ED59D5B6-B00A-4BC8-8014-3B31AC83A902.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 130
I was supposed to be leaving for Bike Week this Wed... 4 days of cruising AZ in Hot Rods & Harleys with friends... All canceled. I’m so bummed.

Weather is still nice and roads are still open. As long as your utilizing an essential service you are free to roam about AZ. Parks are considered essential.

That’s cause we have a governor with common sense. The liberal bitch mayor in Tucson isn’t happy with him though until he shuts all businesses down.

The Phoenix mayor isn’t either, pretty sure Doug just did this to quiet some of the mayors that want to lock down the state completely and wreck the local economy. I’m actually happy the way AZ went about it, kind of bummed we actually issued one but think he was getting bombarded with political pressure.

EMPLOYEE NOTICE
Due to the current financial situation caused by the Virus and slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided themselves on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your MP, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to the Virus, recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

HAHA that was pretty good [emoji23]

Attachments

• AE2F10FA-94C6-460F-8285-52CF9D6B615C.jpeg
    AE2F10FA-94C6-460F-8285-52CF9D6B615C.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 129
  • A7AB1D33-9C74-4DBC-BD18-22DE86D5AFD0.jpeg
    A7AB1D33-9C74-4DBC-BD18-22DE86D5AFD0.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 00F50EDD-E83C-4180-BE91-4663563A98B3.jpeg
    00F50EDD-E83C-4180-BE91-4663563A98B3.jpeg