Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google says NYC has a population of 8.6 million people. Isn't 15000 cases (not deaths) like 2/10s of 1 % (0.002 % of population) :thinking:

Maybe my math is wrong.

That's because they can only test so many per day...that not even anywhere close to how many people are infected...and passing it on. Maybe when it gets to several hundred thousand, people will finally get it...

The point is it was only doubling every third day just a few days ago...it's now doubling every two days...use your math on that.

But I'm not bitching...making myself a Jack and coffee at 600 am celebrating quarantine...

That's because they can only test so many per day...that not even anywhere close to how many people are infected...and passing it on. Maybe when it gets to several hundred thousand, people will finally get it...

The point is it was only doubling every third day just a few days ago...it's now doubling every two days...use your math on that.

But I'm not bitching...making myself a Jack and coffee at 600 am celebrating quarantine...

Do you know how long most tests take for results? My wife said yesterday what we have here takes 4 days [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

[emoji115]data is saying very conservative estimates point to doubling every 6 days .. use that math starting with 8000 and see what end of April looks like

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sunrise over Koko Head now...

My quarantine goals for the day...

Drink Jack & coffee till 8:00

Fly fish two hours...nice school of oio (bones) cruising the reef just behind the house

Start drinking beers and play guitar for two hours

Take a two hour nap in the hammock

Grill some brats and eat them with kimchee and pickled onions (that produces the most incredible farts you’ve ever encountered) a key to social distancing...

Start to drink more beer

Fish the sunset and the rising tide

Grill a steak and eat some sort of vegetable...with beer of course

Watch a fucking super expensive pay for view movie...while drinking beer

Go to bed by 900, or pass out (whichever comes first)

Achievable goals are the key here...

Attachments

• 617FF68F-3C8A-46FD-937C-08C0D22C1A1F.jpg
    617FF68F-3C8A-46FD-937C-08C0D22C1A1F.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 114
Google says NYC has a population of 8.6 million people. Isn't 15000 cases (not deaths) like 2/10s of 1 % (0.002 % of population) :thinking:

Maybe my math is wrong.

And 20% of the people that have it are being hospitalized.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sunrise over Koko Head now...

My quarantine goals for the day...

Drink Jack & coffee till 8:00

Fly fish two hours...nice school of oio (bones) cruising the reef just behind the house

Start drinking beers and play guitar for two hours

Take a two hour nap in the hammock

Grill some brats and eat them with kimchee and pickled onions (that produces the most incredible farts you’ve ever encountered) a key to social distancing...

Start to drink more beer

Fish the sunset and the rising tide

Grill a steak and eat some sort of vegetable...with beer of course

Watch a fucking super expensive pay for view movie...while drinking beer

Go to bed by 900, or pass out (whichever comes first)

Achievable goals are the key here...

Brats in Hawaii? Did you bring them back with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom