Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane issue here... if we cant get materials or inspections the brakes will come on.. One neighboring beach city ordered all construction to stop for 30 days... I fear others may follow. As of now though, Los Angeles building dept is pushing forward, so I’m trying to think positive.

PA shit down construction except for support of essential work (utilities/infrastructure). I’m looking having to lay off 30-40 guys on seasonal leave. NJ sites are starting to shutter up and I hear MD is right behind. In the end I’ll be putting nearly a 100 guys out of work if this doesn’t change or get better.

NYC went from 8500 confirmed cases to over 15000 in two days...and Cuomo said this morning that they have only 83000 available beds today...and suspected peak is still several weeks away...

Hawaii Gov just issued mandatory 14 day quarantine for visitors (residents or not)...they will all have to be processed upon arrival..(glad I just fucking missed that, even though I am self quarantining anyway...instead of getting to the curb in twenty minutes, it's going to take hours)

But I'm not bitching...have a nice virus free day & a hui hou...

NYC went from 8500 confirmed cases to over 15000 in two days...and Cuomo said this morning that they have only 83000 available beds today...and suspected peak is still several weeks away...

Hawaii Gov just issued mandatory 14 day quarantine for visitors (residents or not)...they will all have to be processed upon arrival..(glad I just fucking missed that, even though I am self quarantining anyway...instead of getting to the curb in twenty minutes, it's going to take hours)

But I'm not bitching...have a nice virus free day & a hui hou...

https://public.flourish.studio/visu...exegnuWZPlIt5qBqHLFjRAF5KqIICCPY46DwcojJ6O0UI

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NYC went from 8500 confirmed cases to over 15000 in two days....

Google says NYC has a population of 8.6 million people. Isn't 15000 cases (not deaths) like 2/10s of 1 % (0.002 % of population) :thinking:

Maybe my math is wrong.

Anyone self quarantined?

Google says NYC has a population of 8.6 million people. Isn't 15000 cases (not deaths) like 2/10s of 1 % (0.002 % of population) :thinking:

Maybe my math is wrong.

Yep
Did the same numbers this morning. Also I believe 15k cases is state wide

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom