Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, he failed to pause the counting of the Electoral College votes, in response to several State Legislatures request. Several of the contested States, after certifying their electors, uncovered sufficient evidence of fraud, that they requested an additional 10 days, to investigate, and re-certify. He stated in a letter, the morning of the count, that he did not have the authority to do this. By doing so, he allowed the fraudulent counting, and the death of the greatest, republic, in history.

IMG_3011.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell, I’m still rocking 3G sometimes when I’m out in BFE Texas for work...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Does 3g even work? Sometimes my 4g sucks, can’t imagine how along I would be waiting for something to load with 3g.

Does 3g even work? Sometimes my 4g sucks, can’t imagine how along I would be waiting for something to load with 3g.

Oh no... when I hit 3G spots there’s no getting on anything that requires internet connectivity. I can only make phone calls and it sounds like I’m at the bottom of a barrel. I have an AT&T phone (personal) and a Verizon phone (work), most of the time when one doesn’t work the other does.

Oh no... when I hit 3G spots there’s no getting on anything that requires internet connectivity. I can only make phone calls and it sounds like I’m at the bottom of a barrel. I have an AT&T phone (personal) and a Verizon phone (work), most of the time when one doesn’t work the other does.

The terror of south TX areas... so many ATT towers at times an ATT phone can't get a clear signal, verizon is no go.

When I was out a lot, I used a Wilson boost antenna and it worked well unless I was completely out of range.

Unions have voted Dem for a long time. I’ve never understood why the actual membership allows their money to be spent that way, but you can’t seriously be surprised that Biden received all of the union support.

I agree. I'm not a union man and the FF union in CA is a joke as many of my colleagues are all conservatives yet they always endorse the left. I'd think their endorsement would represent the majority of who they claim to work for not try to convince us of the other way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s what he didn’t do. He didn’t declare the electoral votes invalid, arrest Congress, declare Trump the winner of the election and the President of the United States for the next four years, uncover a ring of Democratic pedophiles operating out of the basement of a pizza place, drop the real dime on 5G and Bill Gates’ plan to inject the population with mind control devices, or any other of the fun shit Q said was going to happen.

What a pussy.

The terror of south TX areas... so many ATT towers at times an ATT phone can't get a clear signal, verizon is no go.

When I was out a lot, I used a Wilson boost antenna and it worked well unless I was completely out of range.

I had one of those weboost antennas on my work truck and I didn’t really see much help from it. It was one of the small magnetic ones for the roof. I told my boss to take it back and he’ll just have to wait till I get back to civilization for a check in like the “old days.” [emoji23]

TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that shares ownership of the pipeline with the Alberta government, had estimated that 10,000 jobs — in addition to the 1,000 already established — would be created in 2021 alone thanks to the construction of the pipeline.

A total of 42,000 jobs were expected to be filled once the pipeline was completed.

Laborers Intl. Union of North America, statment after supporting dementia Joe for President...

The Biden Administration’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit on day one of his presidency is both insulting and disappointing to the thousands of hard-working LIUNA members who will lose good-paying, middle-class family-supporting jobs,”

The United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters, statement, after supporting dementia Joe, for President...

In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1.”

These morons should not be allowed to vote.
For their own good....

TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that shares ownership of the pipeline with the Alberta government, had estimated that 10,000 jobs — in addition to the 1,000 already established — would be created in 2021 alone thanks to the construction of the pipeline.

A total of 42,000 jobs were expected to be filled once the pipeline was completed.

Laborers Intl. Union of North America, statment after supporting dementia Joe for President...

The Biden Administration’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit on day one of his presidency is both insulting and disappointing to the thousands of hard-working LIUNA members who will lose good-paying, middle-class family-supporting jobs,”

The United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters, statement, after supporting dementia Joe, for President...

In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1.”

These morons should not be allowed to vote.
For their own good....

Remember, the “Union” doesn’t vote; its members do.

Remember, the “Union” doesn’t vote; its members do.

But remember, when a union throws its support behind a candidate huge numbers of union supporters and members toe the line and vote for that candidate and don’t think for themselves. They get what they deserve.

Just saw my 2nd ever Biden/Harris bumper sticker today. I'll be keeping an eye out for the other 70 million of them.

But remember, when a union throws its support behind a candidate huge numbers of union supporters and members toe the line and vote for that candidate and don’t think for themselves. They get what they deserve.

Oh, absolutely. I’m no fan of unions and that is just one of the many reasons why. The culinary union is arguably the most powerful lobbying group in my state, and they all but ensure that Nevada votes blue from here on out.

Last edited:

Oh, absolutely. I’m no fan of unions and that is just one of the many reasons why. The culinary union is arguably the most powerful lobbying group in my state, and they all but ensure that Nevada votes blue from here on out.

For sure there is some of that to some degree, but I'm not so sure that's the case like it used to be. The number is not "huge". I know an awful lot of union people and they do not toe the union line when it comes to their vote like they did in the past. Especially this past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom