Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, this too. The United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters, endorsed democrat, Joe. Then he destroyed thousands of jobs for their members, by canceling the Keystone XL, pipeline.
Democrat voters are so brilliant...

And... lest we forget, the mostly union construction, and excavating workers on the cancelled southetn border wall....

with the stroke of the executive order pen, poof, jobs are gone

One Congress member already filed articles of impeachment against him for not being capable of being able to be the President and not having the American People in mind. His first day on the job he made his 'oath to the People' and then turned around and said 'fuck you America' with his executive orders. He's just another globalist. Of course Biden's impeachment isn't making top news headlines. The mainstream media is still orgasming that they got this bonehead in there.

One Congress member already filed articles of impeachment against him for not being capable of being able to be the President and not having the American People in mind. His first day on the job he made his 'oath to the People' and then turned around and said 'fuck you America' with his executive orders. He's just another globalist. Of course Biden's impeachment isn't making top news headlines. The mainstream media is still orgasming that they got this bonehead in there.

Didn’t the WHO already admit yesterday the Covid numbers were skewed too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lmao! His posts made sense this time tho,

"this time"...
Wow... I have thick skin, but, that kinda hurts... Esp. from a fellow hoosier.
I will admit to all, one extreme failure on my part. I actually thought, Mike Pence was a good man. Not a betrayer, and weakling.
The GOP is dead as a political party. But, then, it doesn't really matter, since we don't have honest elections.

And... lest we forget, the mostly union construction, and excavating workers on the cancelled southetn border wall....

Unions have voted Dem for a long time. I’ve never understood why the actual membership allows their money to be spent that way, but you can’t seriously be surprised that Biden received all of the union support.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

"this time"...
Wow... I have thick skin, but, that kinda hurts... Esp. from a fellow hoosier.
I will admit to all, one extreme failure on my part. I actually thought, Mike Pence was a good man. Not a betrayer, and weakling.
The GOP is dead as a political party. But, then, it doesn't really matter, since we don't have honest elections.

I just meant I haven’t agreed with all your posts, but yes both political parties are dead to me too

Unions have voted Dem for a long time. I’ve never understood why the actual membership allows their money to be spent that way, but you can’t seriously be surprised that Biden received all of the union support.

Not surprised at all.
I just meant I haven’t agreed with all your posts, but yes both political parties are dead to me too

Ok. Cool. I can live with that...

I honestly haven’t watched the news since the election, which is odd since I was a news, talk radio junkie before. What did Pence do?

It’s what he didn’t do. He didn’t declare the electoral votes invalid, arrest Congress, declare Trump the winner of the election and the President of the United States for the next four years, uncover a ring of Democratic pedophiles operating out of the basement of a pizza place, drop the real dime on 5G and Bill Gates’ plan to inject the population with mind control devices, or any other of the fun shit Q said was going to happen.

I honestly haven’t watched the news since the election, which is odd since I was a news, talk radio junkie before. What did Pence do?

Actually, he failed to pause the counting of the Electoral College votes, in response to several State Legislatures request. Several of the contested States, after certifying their electors, uncovered sufficient evidence of fraud, that they requested an additional 10 days, to investigate, and re-certify. He stated in a letter, the morning of the count, that he did not have the authority to do this. By doing so, he allowed the fraudulent counting, and the death of the greatest, republic, in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom