40s

Well we can't all wheel hardcore like you do houla.:crazyeyes: I will post some harcore photos(shopped) of my rig, but i'm sure you aren't ready. I mean I've wheeled on the moon for crying out loud!:cheesy:

That's why you da man!

If it wasn't for people like Wayoflife and CarsonCindy filming trail runs, and events like the JKX, that I get to be a part of there would be little to no record of me even owning a jeep much less wheeling it. On the trail I tend to either drive my rig or assist and spot for others. My rule of taking pictures on the trail is "ain't nobody gots time fo dat"......unless I'm in a parking lot or a car show :rock:

Lol! Agreed!

My jeep will covered in bugs from the 5+ hours on the hwy, I will give your pass! Hell you live in Fontana.....hope to see you there.

Get the flock outta here. Bugs don't stick to your jeep. They hit the Turtle Wax force field and lay down for a nap with the unicorns.

If it wasn't for people like Wayoflife and CarsonCindy filming trail runs, and events like the JKX, that I get to be a part of there would be little to no record of me even owning a jeep much less wheeling it. On the trail I tend to either drive my rig or assist and spot for others. My rule of taking pictures on the trail is "ain't nobody gots time fo dat"......unless I'm in a parking lot or a car show :rock:

I feel the same way!! All the pics I have are mostly when we are stopped on the trail.. I wheel with friends, an they get to see what is done, very few of us care about pics, and, though I would love some sweet pics of my rig on the rocks, I don't like to stop when I in the middle of some awesome wheeling, and I don't want my spotter to have to walk the whole way with a camera....

Just for fun here's a couple moderate pics that don't do justice...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020232.598036.jpg
Testing some 40" boggers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020305.139000.jpg
"TSF waterfall" Dragging my rear fairlead and denting my rear quarter panel.. Didn't make it this time without the winch, but I have in the past when It wasn't raining
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020411.402226.jpg
Looks easy.. Most rigs get the hook here. "TSF waterfall"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020530.801832.jpg
Stopped at an easy section of "TSF crushers"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020654.699939.jpg
A pic of the "trail" we were about to go over. One of my favorites.. "TSF crushers"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020811.066087.jpg
some 3 wheeling on the "quack attack"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020870.764833.jpg
"Quack attack"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386020907.428800.jpg
Actually sliding on the sliders with 37" tires on the "quack attack"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386021032.899888.jpg
Nice scenery. "Quack attack"

Some day I'll have a photographer follow me around to prove my worthiness of giving advice.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

That Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Bar kit worked wonders on my gas tank skid!!.....I can see my reflection in the powder coat......thanks again for the tip Greg!!:thumb: ;)

I joke........we don't really have anything considered hardcore down here in South Florida.......just mostly flat trails and mud holes........my wish ultimately is to get out west and wheel those trails I see in all these threads.........jealous of what you west coasters have.....

Woodrow

Last edited:
Nice shots David! Totally admit to being very jealous of your wheeling terrain, while we have some tough spots they are just that "spots". Some day I hope to get out and wheel some of the trails I have been drooling over photos of since I was a kid. Ha, we find a nice size rock in the woods and we spend an hour climbing it from all different directions...

Only pic I have of my trip to the top of the mountains in North Carolina last weekend. No hardcore pics but I will tell you this the roads were steep....and paved!:)

ForumRunner_20131202_174058.jpg

So were all ganging up on kgw350 now? Sweet!

I also want to bash on the Kid running 40's... How dare he!!!

Like you and I we are not ganging up on anybody like some others. Kgw350 has got a sweet ass rig, and wheels it. Just trying to prove a point that wheeling is what we make of it. Everyone has their own interpretation of "hard Wheeling". It could be rock crawling in the west, mudding in the east, running logging and service roads. I bought a jeep to travel with and explore. If I come up on a trail I have a rig that is capable of running it. I don't do "hard wheeling" and never claimed to. I would if ever presented with the chance though.:yup:

Last edited:
So were all ganging up on kgw350 now? Sweet!

I also want to bash on the Kid running 40's... How dare he!!!

I don't think so....Someone asked about posting hardcore pics of their jeeps if they actually wheel hard. So people did. Smart asses including myself posted some up. If that was ganging up on someone I'm confused.

Everyone is talking about wheeling and I'm over here thinking where in the hwll is my :beer: and pizza!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice Pics David.

Here is some info from the jeep jamboree. I will be running this trail in September so well see how dana 44s hold up. Catskills jeep jamboree
Snake Bite – Rated 9+
You asked for harder, so here it is! Not to say too much about this trail, but we’ve done the actual Rubicon Trail with an open differential TJ and we believe this trail is realistically twice as hard! While on the same land as Whispering Woods, we take some real bad turns off the beaten trail through some of the worst rock gardens the glaciers dropped us, two creek beds with some running water cascading down at your Jeep and a sick hill climb that has claimed some serious carnage to our own guides! This one is for the very experienced Jeeper with a serious vehicle. 35” tires are recommended, 2 lockers, 3” lift min, winch required. This one is not for for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
Nice Pics David.

Here is some info from the jeep jamboree. I will be running this trail in September so well see how dana 44s hold up. Catskills jeep jamboree
Snake Bite – Rated 9+
You asked for harder, so here it is! Not to say too much about this trail, but we’ve done the actual Rubicon Trail with an open differential TJ and we believe this trail is realistically twice as hard! While on the same land as Whispering Woods, we take some real bad turns off the beaten trail through some of the worst rock gardens the glaciers dropped us, two creek beds with some running water cascading down at your Jeep and a sick hill climb that has claimed some serious carnage to our own guides! This one is for the very experienced Jeeper with a serious vehicle. 35” tires are recommended, 2 lockers, 3” lift min, winch required. This one is not for for the faint of heart.

Oooh me likes!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice Pics David.

Snake Bite – Rated 9+

I just signed up for the November Jeep Jamboree in West Virginia. ..looking forward to it. Glad I didn't go 40's because you can't have bigger tires then 37's to register

Top Bottom