40s

Some updated info. lots of axle work in the next couple weeks.

Looking good brotha. I cant wait to build mine... Im in the process of finding a house with a garage so I can build them in.... These axles may cost as much as a house when im done..... Hahahahaha!

Mark I have a 2 car garage with a wood stove its cranking right now its just under 20 degrees here in NY.
I am lucky cause i have 3 good friends that are certified welders one has his own shop around the corner and he has all kinds of fun stuff I will be mocking everything up and he will burn them on for me. We have a guy in our local club who sets gears. So all im really paying for is parts and my own labor. I own a landscape business so im sure one of them will need me to bring my skid steer over or something but it all works out.
The rear should not be over 2,000 with ARB air locker. The front im not sure I will probably run it open with the stock 30 spline shafts for a while. The front dana 60 has tone rings but I think they are a different tooth count or something I can't find a definite answer. If they will not work I might run 2 sensors on each side at the rear until I have enough money for the dynatrac hub assembly or whatever I need or just leave it that way.

I also want to run a fuel cell behind the rear seat so I can triangulate the upper rears . If anyone has any info or a write up on adding a fuel cell to a jk that would be great?

I need friends like yours^^^ but I don't have many resources to bing to the table :grayno:

I will save your life if you collapse near me though :yup:

Mouth to mouth?

Bridge device.....OPA and BVM.......Maybe a #5 King Tube.....or just intubate you with say a 7.0 ett tube.......but definitely not mouth to mouth unless your his wife........and you're not.......soooo if Chris doesn't have anything like that around you're probably going to die.....but then again breaths aren't as important as good solid chest compressions......so if this is any consolation to you I'd help Chris try to save you.....:yup:

Woodrow:beer:

Last edited:
Bridge device.....OPA and BVM.......Maybe a #5 King Tube.....or just intubate you with say a 7.0 ett tube.......but definitely not mouth to mouth unless your his wife........and you're not.......soooo if Chris doesn't have anything like that around you're probably going to die.....but then again breaths aren't as important as good solid chest compressions......so if this is any consolation to you I'd help Chris try to save you.....:yup:

I've got a Glock. Lmao.

"I've got a Glock. Lmao."

Probably loaded with hydra shoks no less :D........I've treated multiple GSWs in my time but most of the serious ones didn't have a positive out come..........Note to self......don't ever get shot it sucks :yup:

....but then again breaths aren't as important as good solid chest compressions......so if this is any consolation to you I'd help Chris try to save you.....:yup:

in all seriousness though, he couldn't be more correct! Hands only CPR at a rapid deep rate will keep a corps viable until medical personnel with appropriate equipment (i.e. intubation, chest tubes, mass trousers, etc.) arrive and take over.

Haha it's just like jko by the second page everything is a argument. I'm the op and just want to share a pic of my jeep and now it's on 7 pages of BS

By the way, nice looking jeep! I like it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

I don't think people are wanting to be mean Or fight, it's just that everyone wants 40's and most guys will never get them because they can't afford the axles to run them. When you posted that pic, and everyone realized you were on stock axles it probably made them feel like you were cheating.... "He can't run 40's, he didn't get the axles!!"

I think that's what started a lot of the drama... Then to make matters worse, people saying that you're hardcore and the hardcore guys knowing that your rig would definitely not make it through a nasty boulder trail.

Lastly, everyone knows that you don't mess with overlander!! Let's call out the guy who's actually in some of those wayalife videos you've been watching at home!! I like him because he doesn't care what people think, he just states the obvious and what everyone else wants to say but won't.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Let's see....
#1. Want 40s but can't swing the coin (yet)
#2. Jealous as he'll cause the OP is "getting away" with it.... (Good for him, so far)
#3. Overlander does deserve creds for his experience and no bullshit approach

Check....
Check...
Check....

If internet opinions hurt your feelings, you need thicker skin my friend.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

I thought this thread was dead last December.

Rambo- "They drew first blood, not me"

It's the interwebs! Just like cockroaches it will persevere a nuclear holocaust. :bleh:

These dumbass threads get exactly what they deserve= derailed, sidetracked, trolled, and bumped backed to the top for a repeat on the rinse cycle (just like my post is going to do for it now :icon_crazy:). Every forum has examples of this kind of ass clownetry, go to the "Ford F150" forum and some weekend warrior is going to brag about how he just towed a 48' 5th wheel toy hauler, cross country from Maine to Yosemite National Park and how his truck did just fine.

Recipe for thread failure- describe how you decided to modify your jeep, go against conventional wisdom and factual proof of impending parts failure, yet describe how you already know this, go forward with plan, show pics of your work and then complain that everyone is a troll after the response start flowing in.

People are going to do what they want to their rigs, common sense is not relevant. Its human nature, everyone wants to fit in and hang out with the popular kids in school, until it all goes horribly wrong and feelings are bruised. Exhibit 'A' example of cost to hang with cool kids; Do you know how much money I have to pay monthly to Wayalife and Carson Cindy to call them friends?? Do you how many internal organs I have sold to to pay Mel Wade to pre-run KOH and ride in EVO1 and EVOTJ for King of the Hammers??? Do you know the sexual acts I do for side income so I can pay to keep OverlanderJK from banning me from the forum. Running with the "in crowd" has its price and simply creating a thread with photos does not even come close to the admission price.......:icon_crazy:

^ sorry, it's my fault for posting the link to this in the other thread :banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom