2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

Forgot to Mention Something, I liked that we changed Leaders at times and changed our places in Line, added a little something different to the Trip
Awesome! Glad to hear you enjoyed the change up. Still fine tuning the process but I think it's something we'll be doing more often.
Even if they led us just a few feet off the marker... 🙋‍♂️🤣
LOL - that's part of the fun (y)

I am ready to do another run!! I forgot how much fun I use to have wheeling with like minded wheeling buddies!! The bug is back!!!

Thanks again Eddie for the invite and planning a fun run.
Great meeting you out there Mike! Glad I was able to help air up your Jeep 👍

Lol, you pick up that compressor yet?

I just picked up a couple radios.
I have a small side job coming up. Hoping to pick up an ARB compressor. If not I may go with the smittybuilt. I am open for suggestions.
That one I was using was an $80 harbor freight compressor (Pittsburgh brand) and it hasn't failed me yet, been using it for about 6 months now. It's overheated and needed to cool off for a bit once before but that was after completely airing up 2 big Jeeps. I do plan to mount an onboard ARB eventually but this can get me by for a while. I've seen the Smittybilt one in action as well and have heard the same - it works. 🤷‍♂️

That one I was using was an $80 harbor freight compressor (Pittsburgh brand) and it hasn't failed me yet, been using it for about 6 months now. It's overheated and needed to cool off for a bit once before but that was after completely airing up 2 big Jeeps. I do plan to mount an onboard ARB eventually but this can get me by for a while. I've seen the Smittybilt one in action to and have heard the same, it works. 🤷‍♂️
So many options… lol

I just picked up a couple radios.
I have a small side job coming up. Hoping to pick up an ARB compressor. If not I may go with the smittybuilt. I am open for suggestions.
The Viar 450P kit is hard to beat for a portable 12 volt kit... 100% duty cycle (under 100 psi) and 1.8 CFM. comes with a bag, hose, and tire inflator with a gauge
amazon link

The ARB's are nice & work great for permanent install but are expensive

Don't waste your money on the smitybilt, I have no experience with it but most of their products are cheap rebranded Chinese junk. They look similar to the Slime brand compressor I got years ago for $100. Great for ATV & small car tires, first attempt at airing up a trailer tire to 70 PSI took forever then got so hot it melted the hose off. It almost left me stranded.

The Viar 450P kit is hard to beat for a portable 12 volt kit... 100% duty cycle (under 100 psi) and 1.8 CFM. comes with a bag, hose, and tire inflator with a gauge
amazon link

The ARB's are nice & work great for permanent install but are expensive

Don't waste your money on the smitybilt, I have no experience with it but most of their products are cheap rebranded Chinese junk. They look similar to the Slime brand compressor I got years ago for $100. Great for ATV & small car tires, first attempt at airing up a trailer tire to 70 PSI took forever then got so hot it melted the hose off. It almost left me stranded.
I had an on-board Viar kit on my last Jeep the compressor took a crap, or I would install that on my Mojave. Viair makes a great pump. Thanks for the suggestion.

Didn’t mean to hijack the thread lol. 😂

Top Bottom