2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

I'd love to get in on this. Bit of a ride but worth it. Could you put me down for beginner?

Trevor put me down for advanced. I'll be there regardless, but I should at least have my lift wheels, tires, and sliders done by then on deathcon. It's rough starting over on a new rig. Lol

Last edited:
It's not called the EXTREME group for nothing! Some of the most difficult trails, if not THE most difficult trails, in the east will be run by the Extreme Group.

This is got me thinking about dropping down one group seeing that Grubb and Woodrow will be running 40s. Not sure about gr8white. I'll be running 37s. We'll see, nothing definite.

This is got me thinking about dropping down one group seeing that Grubb and Woodrow will be running 40s. Not sure about gr8white. I'll be running 37s. We'll see, nothing definite.

Mike (GR8WHITE) is on 38s. The trails for this run are not set in stone. My plan for this group is to make the trails JKX level trails.

The next prerun will be to prep for the harder groups, at least that will be my focus. So you wanted to come out for that so that you can see what would be in store, you're obviously welcome to.

Mike (GR8WHITE) is on 38s. The trails for this run are not set in stone. My plan for this group is to make the trails JKX level trails.

The next prerun will be to prep for the harder groups, at least that will be my focus. So you wanted to come out for that so that you can see what would be in store, you're obviously welcome to.

That would be fun.

Top Bottom