2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Headed up weekend of Nov 21 for some Windrock riding if anyone want to join.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to post up a separate thread. I know quite a few have been wanting to go up.

Our next official Pre-Run will be after the first of the year.

Tried that. They are fully booked up from Labor Day to November. So the dates we have are the latest dates I could get.

Edit: Also, it's difficult to have an End of Summer run in the Fall.

Probably want be able to make this one. Timing is bad with school starting.

For those thinking about the Extreme Group. I shall introduce you to the top of Rattle Rock.... Let's just say, line is EVERYTHING. :rock:

Man.....I don't know if that makes me want to run the extreme group just to see Scott break something lol

A picture I stole from a friends IG of the bottom of Rattle Rock. Trying get him to make the requirements and come out.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449062992.553992.jpg

windrock

sign me up for the advanced group, not sure if im ready to break mine in extreme mode!:D

[emoji33]Any chance the Medium group can make a mini-detour to watch the carnage???!!!

I'm going to try and work out a way for folks to watch some of the Extreme group. Still working on the logistics of it all. Should know more after the next couple pre-runs.

I'm going to try and work out a way for folks to watch some of the Extreme group. Still working on the logistics of it all. Should know more after the next couple pre-runs.

Excellent!!! Thanks -- really looking forward to this trip, and having the opportunity to watch others maneuver the tough obstacles would be be awesome! It really shows how much work and effort you and the others are putting into making this a memorable one.

Trevor, put me down for advanced.

Gotcha on the list!!

Excellent!!! Thanks -- really looking forward to this trip, and having the opportunity to watch others maneuver the tough obstacles would be be awesome! It really shows how much work and effort you and the others are putting into making this a memorable one.

Thanks for the support! Hopefully it'll live up to the hype!

Top Bottom