2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

38 Falken stickies? I got a buddy running a set on his TJ and they do amazing. I just put a set of 43 stickies on my trail rig and absolutely am in love with them.

Yes
Bought th from a guy on here. Love them. I couldn't climb the a waterfall on new years locked on my 37s. Memorial day I crawled it on the 38s with my rear locker broke. They hook

Yes
Bought th from a guy on here. Love them. I couldn't climb the a waterfall on new years locked on my 37s. Memorial day I crawled it on the 38s with my rear locker broke. They hook

All my buddys are bfg redlabel fan boys and they always told me how much you will be surprised with them. Well I have to say going to that 43 sticky from a 40tsl was an insane difference which im sure was part the sticky and part the size. After 3 rids with the 43s my 14bolt said it had enough and it just broke crawling absolutely couldnt believe it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468379754.809640.jpg

Trevor...

Im gonna have to stick with the advanced group... Wife watched some videos of the extreme trails and didnt want to ride which means I dont get to go if we were running trails like that.

If you wouldnt mind please move me back down a peg:rolleyes2:

All my buddys are bfg redlabel fan boys and they always told me how much you will be surprised with them. Well I have to say going to that 43 sticky from a 40tsl was an insane difference which im sure was part the sticky and part the size. After 3 rids with the 43s my 14bolt said it had enough and it just broke crawling absolutely couldnt believe it.
View attachment 212467

I run with guys that are on 39.5 boggers 38.5 Sx 43 sx. I'm the lil tire guy but the only one on stickies. I never thought that it would aka that much difference but I don't think I'm ever going to run anything other than a cheater tire.

And congratulations in snapping a 14b shaft

I run with guys that are on 39.5 boggers 38.5 Sx 43 sx. I'm the lil tire guy but the only one on stickies. I never thought that it would aka that much difference but I don't think I'm ever going to run anything other than a cheater tire.

And congratulations in snapping a 14b shaft

Lol thanks on that. Idk if you have ever been to Choccolocco or heard of the park but right before it broke I was able to go up showtime and that is one hill I said I will probably never go back up in my life. I think without the tires and the perfect traction it never would of happened. I was happy to find out a buddys wife filmed it. https://youtu.be/9a44s68ZYeM

Last edited:
Lol thanks on that. Idk if you have ever been to Choccolocco or heard of the park but right before it broke I was able to go up showtime and that is one hill I said I will probably never go back up in my life. I think without the tires and the perfect traction it never would of happened. I was happy to find out a buddys wife filmed it. https://youtu.be/9a44s68ZYeM

Never heard of it.
I'm sure it's much steeper in person

Trevor...

Im gonna have to stick with the advanced group... Wife watched some videos of the extreme trails and didnt want to ride which means I dont get to go if we were running trails like that.

If you wouldnt mind please move me back down a peg:rolleyes2:

Not a problem man. Fully understand.

The A1, A2, etc, are the actual rides that people will be doing. Everyone will be doing a ride on Friday and a different one on Saturday. So, say your group runs A1 on Friday, they might do A3 on Saturday.

I've got everyone divided up into smaller groups and the spot you are in the current list doesn't have anything to do with it. Based on what I know of you all, I have tried to group people together with a couple that have wheeled together before, as well as with a few that haven't wheeled together. I thought about posting up the groups but as people add and drop, it will be confusing to try and keep that updated as well. Upon arrival and check in, I will make sure everyone knows what rides they are doing, as well as who their group leader will be.

Cool! will do, thanks for the update. :thumb:

So, for those that are interested in the Extreme group, now that we're down to only 4 people in that group, I'm thinking of downgrading some of the trails on that run. I'd like to still leave Walden's Ridge, Trail 21, and Cadillac Hill, possibly Stair Steps. But would likely remove the more buggy level trails like Atomic Ridge and Rail Trail. Would We have more takers in that group at that point?

Ok, I have reworked the trails for the Extreme Group a little. Still leaving in some good challenges and options for those that want to get crazy. If you meet the requirements and are an experienced wheeler, these trails are doable, some winching needed, but nothing buggy level. Let me know if anyone wants to move up.

EXTREME RIDES:
Day 1 - Black Top to 75 (Walden’s Ridge) to 74 to G67 to G66 to 51 to G53 to 53 to 54A (Devils Elbow) to 54B to 66
Day 2 - P1 to G5 to G6 to 39 (Cadillac Hill/Rail Trail is an option here for anyone) to G39 to G2 to G1 to 22 to 21 to 38 (School Bus) to G5 to 45 (Stair Steps) to G37 to 15 or 47 (Rattle Rock-if anyone dares)

Ok, I have reworked the trails for the Extreme Group a little. Still leaving in some good challenges and options for those that want to get crazy. If you meet the requirements and are an experienced wheeler, these trails are doable, some winching needed, but nothing buggy level. Let me know if anyone wants to move up.

EXTREME RIDES:
Day 1 - Black Top to 75 (Walden’s Ridge) to 74 to G67 to G66 to 51 to G53 to 53 to 54A (Devils Elbow) to 54B to 66
Day 2 - P1 to G5 to G6 to 39 (Cadillac Hill/Rail Trail is an option here for anyone) to G39 to G2 to G1 to 22 to 21 to 38 (School Bus) to G5 to 45 (Stair Steps) to G37 to 15 or 47 (Rattle Rock-if anyone dares)

Could always run 15 and then straight into rattle rock. I know I could be persuaded into it. May be interesting in a big long JK lol.

Could always run 15 and then straight into rattle rock. I know I could be persuaded into it. May be interesting in a big long JK lol.

Like I said, Rattle rock is optional. We'll damn sure watch your dumb ass. Up until dinner time of course!

Top Bottom