You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

So...I haven't been on here all that long but this is maybe the 5th person I have seen who has 5 or 10 posts to their name, trying to pick a fight. For my clarification do they take some sort of pride when they get banned from a website?? As most have said...why not just log out and not come back?
Seems like some type of mental illness that would lead someone to think that it's cool to be tossed? It is just a forum after all.

So...I haven't been on here all that long but this is maybe the 5th person I have seen who has 5 or 10 posts to their name, trying to pick a fight. For my clarification do they take some sort of pride when they get banned from a website?? As most have said...why not just log out and not come back?
Seems like some type of mental illness that would lead someone to think that it's cool to be tossed? It is just a forum after all.

Yes they do. They like to say they were banned for no reason and we are just a bunch of jerks.

I'm not sure that's an insult. I've never heard a man complain about being over blown. :idon'tknow:

I was thinking the same thing!

Also, I'm fairly certain he must not know what Evo is, since they don't sell it at 4wheel parts. ... That's why he thinks your rig was built on Craigslist (like mine).

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I have the stock control arms and sway bar, tire carrier and front and rear fender flares and stock rear bumper for sale. If anyone is interested let me know.

Are you willing to ship? Very interested in the rear bumper. How much?

Same as mine. But mine looks better at the mall than yours, lol.

Mine doesn't go to the mall. Really.... I don't think it's ever been there

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom