Won’t ship

2021MojaveChu

Hi Moderator if this is not Allowed please delete it

Hi All that live in Canada
I have been trying to purchase parts from Partsengine.ca but I don’t live in Ontario so they won’t shipment to Manitoba
I try 2 locations in Manitoba they wanted extra Shipping charges,
they say that shipping in Free in Canada but I guess they don’t consider if you live out side of Ontario your in Canada
So I would suggest that if you live out of Ontario not to buy from Partsengine.ca they will charge more to ship to you

Yes Manitoba is a part of Canada ,
The parts I am trying to get are available in the USA, being that I live in Canada I was trying to support a Canadian company that has the parts, but when they don’t want to shipment to my location or my second location in Manitoba when they’re shipping policy is free shipping in Canada, but they won’t ship with out more charges to Manitoba
They are base in the Toronto Ontario area and won’t ship out of Ontario with out more charges is wrong

The parts I am trying to get are available in the USA, being that I live in Canada I was trying to support a Canadian company that has the parts, but when they don’t want to shipment to my location or my second location in Manitoba when they’re shipping policy is free shipping in Canada, but they won’t ship with out more charges to Manitoba
They are base in the Toronto Ontario area and won’t ship out of Ontario with out more charges is wrong
Trudeau's fault, I'm guessing.

Maybe they charge even more to ship to British Columbia, but then again, that is not part of Canada either.

Hi Moderator if this is not Allowed please delete it

Hi All that live in Canada
I have been trying to purchase parts from Partsengine.ca but I don’t live in Ontario so they won’t shipment to Manitoba
I try 2 locations in Manitoba they wanted extra Shipping charges,
they say that shipping in Free in Canada but I guess they don’t consider if you live out side of Ontario your in Canada
So I would suggest that if you live out of Ontario not to buy from Partsengine.ca they will charge more to ship to you
Yeah sorry my grandparents moved from Canada to the US many years ago. All I can tell you is in Quebec they spoke French. Oh and Trudeau is Fidel Castros bastard love child.

Top Bottom